Web Content Specialist - Web Master
Houston, Texas 77019 Houston, TX 77019
Global Company focused in energy and commodity pricing reporting with an office in Houston – Downtown area is searching for a Web Content Specialist aka Web Master in their Marketing Department. This company recently launched a new website in 2018 and needs someone with experience in content management and automation platforms.
- Experienced working with CMS (Content Management Systems) such as WordPress, SiteFinity, JIRA and/or other project management systems.
- Experienced in working with high visibility B2B websites.
- Experienced in marketing automation platform and CRM tools like HubSpot, Salesforce.com, and SugarCRM.
- Experience in Netsuite and Marketo is a plus
- Responsible for creating a website that ensures it is easy to purchase information and enrich the company brand.
- Responsible for the prompt updating of time-sensitive items on the website, be it text, graphics, multimedia, Marketo forms, calls-to-action, newsfeeds, and other website tie-ins to deliver the industry’s best online experience, and developing processes for others to update the website
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing Content to implement digital journeys, engagement, sales lead capture, progressive profiling, etc.
- Work closely with the Marketing Automation Specialist on the co-existence of the CMS to the Marketing Automation platform, particularly at the landing page/microsite level
- Develop extensive web personalization, web tagging and web A/B testing, optimizing existing and new technologies, such as Chatbots and Video
- Identify and implement opportunities for improving search engine optimization, minimizing clicks, and customizing online scenarios/micro-sites for sector-specific buyer personas
- Work with in-house and external technology partners to upgrade systems, techniques and overall website effectiveness
- Work extensively with Sector Heads to improve the content quality, content testing and tracking
- Implement aggressive progressive profiling, micro-targeting, and sales lead qualification Marketo forms extensively throughout the website to improve the quantity and quality of sales leads
- Identify and implement how to improve rankings so that the Company is in the top 5 of Google, WeChat and other key global search engines for each and every market in which we participate
- Work with and adhere to all legal, GDPR, copyright and privacy rules and regulations
This is a good move for someone who:
- Have advanced website administration skills from a fast-paced, information business
- Thrives on maintaining a visually superior website design across all browsers and mobile environments
- Have delivered programs to extensively implement aggressive progressive profiling, while integrating this with content that further pulls the reader into engagement with our sales funnel
- Proactively engage internal thought leaders to ensure that the text and graphics on the website reflect the commercial value proposition in a compelling and easy-to-understand manner
- Think creatively how systems and workflows can eliminate time-consuming, repetitive tasks and improve website maintenance worldwide
- Have high attention to detail and produce quality work in a timely manner
- Continuously experiment and test sales lead and calls-to-action formats to increase the quality and quantity of sales leads
- Demonstrate nimble work habits in such a way as to produce and launch exceptionally fast and superior website experiences
- Believe in Passion, Integrity, Excellence and Results
- Candidate must have proof of the right to work in the United States.
- Unable to provide H1B Visa Sponsorship
- Unable to work with third party vendors on C2C
- Unable to provide relocation assistance
This is a full time position. Company offers full benefits and bonus potential.
Please send your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.