Systems Engineer - MSP
Katy, Texas 77494 Katy, TX 77494
Managed Service Provider (MSP) in Katy, Texas is searching for a well-rounded Systems Engineer (Tier 3 or Tier 4) with previous experience working for an MSP resolving a wide variety of technology issues around IT, cloud computing, data back-up and network security.
The Systems Engineer will be responsible for handling all tickets ranging from a simple password reset to a complex server and/or network related errors. This person needs to be a well-rounded IT professional for their customers. Candidate must have strong experience working with servers to include having the ability to setup, maintain and support a server environment - required.
- Windows O365
- Windows servers
- Active Directory
- MS Exchange Server
- ConnectWise Manage
- ConnectWise Automate
- Server experience with the ability to set-up, maintain and support a server environment - required.
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot end user networked and non-networked peripheral devices, hardware, networking, and cloud-based solutions.
- Perform diagnosis, analysis, and resolution of computer and network problems, and recommend and implement corrective solutions.
- Receive, respond, and resolve incoming calls, e-mails, and other communications regarding client computer issues including performing on-site service calls.
- Provide server and other related maintenance including services under client Service Level Agreements.
- Develop and maintain a complete and functional knowledge of all related products and services with the ability to cross-sell and meet sales/technical objectives.
- Maintain accurate and updated shared scheduling calendar.
- Resolve internal/external customer issues in a prompt and professional manner.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees, supervisors and managers.
- Install, diagnose, repair, maintain and upgrade client IT infrastructure and equipment to ensure optimal system performance.
- Open Tickets per standard operating procedures (SOPs) and independently troubleshoot/resolve technical problems (in person, by telephone, or via email) in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide successful end-user assistance where required.
- Set and ensure proper client system security and access; i.e.: Passwords; permissions, user accounts.
- Assist in developing long-term strategies and capacity planning for meeting client’s needs.
- Recommends and/or performs scheduled system upgrades/maintenance to ensure system longevity.
- Provide timely and accurate reports and communication as requested.
- U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
- Our client is unable to provide H1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
- Unable to provide relocation assistance
- Unable to work C2C or with third party vendors
This company provides medical, dental, vision insurance (100% for employee), retirement matching up to 3%, quarterly bonuses, laptop, cell phone & car allowance.
The annual salary range for this position will be $75K DOE.
Please submit your resume in MS Word format and send to email@example.com.
Meet Your Recruiter
President | HeadHunter | Technical Recruiter
Marie is a native Houstonian and has put her energy in building ProFound’s business relationships. She has specialized in IT and software development recruiting in the Houston area since 1999. You will often hear Marie tell people to “get-into-our-circle” because she knows people, companies and she’s working on new jobs all the time. As a professional networker, Marie practices good habits in business development, recruiting, customer service, working with a sense of urgency to help people. She believes in having a foundation of long term relationships in order to be a successful Business Owner, Recruiter and Business Developer.