Cockeysville, Maryland 21030 Cockeysville, MD 21030
Well Established Company with an office in Baltimore, Maryland has a need to hire a Systems Analyst to join their growing team and work on the product backlog to improve on the scheduling systems application. This person will work on a team that will be kicking off some major projects for the company.
Remote & Return to-Work:
- This is a remote position at this time.
- Candidate will be expected to RTO on-site when restrictions are lifted.
- 4 Year College Degree
- IIBA certification (International Institute of Business Analysis) a plus
Top preferred skills for the position:
- 5 years of experience as a Systems Analyst in Enterprise level Organization
- Agile (preferred) or other SDLC methodology
- Leading gathering requirement sessions with the customer
- Excellent technical writing and communication skills
- Experience with linear and non-linear scheduling platforms a plus
Systems Analyst Skills & Knowledge:
- 5+ years of Systems Analyst experience
- Experience with broadcast (linear and non-linear) program scheduling platforms preferred
- Experience reporting, regressing, and reproducing software problems
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience; experience in driving change in current SDLC with a strong continuous improvement mindset
- Experience working as part of an Agile team preferred
- Experience leading requirements gathering sessions that achieve intended results
- Excellent technical writing skills with experience documenting and analyzing complex business rules/processes utilizing wireframes and data/process flow diagrams
- Solid experience querying and analyzing databases; experience working with relational databases
- Thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity
- Design, code, test, debug, document, and support applications consistent with established specifications and business requirements
- Work closely with other functions to understand customer needs and to develop product roadmaps
- Lead/facilitate requirements gathering sessions and properly interpret business needs and translate into functional requirements
- Validate that the recommended solution aligns with business goals and objectives
- Obtain approval of the complete requirement set and get a written sign-off on all the documents prepared for the project
- Support development, assign tasks and monitor the progress of the activities assigned to the development team
- Review test cases and assist the testing team in identifying testing scenarios
- Liaise with the testing team to ensure the functional and technical compatibility of the product with the requirements
- Ensure adherence to change management processes
- Support the presentation of interim and final solution to the business owners for approval and feedback
- Assist in the deployment of the solution in the UAT and Production environments
- Inspect and validate the installed and configured systems
- Work with training team and end-users to assist in the preparation of user manuals, technical handouts and operational manuals for the deployed solution
- Identify/recommend changes in requirements and analysis process with a strong continuous improvement mindset
- Develop and refine documentation standards, methodologies, and sustainable processes
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently or within a team environment.
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong communications skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong team collaboration skills.
- U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
- Our client is unable to provide H1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
- Unable to provide relocation assistance
- Unable to work C2C or with third party vendors
This is a direct hire position with full benefits.
Please submit your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet Your Recruiter
President | HeadHunter | Technical Recruiter
Marie is a native Houstonian and has put her energy in building ProFound’s business relationships. She has specialized in IT and software development recruiting in the Houston area since 1999. You will often hear Marie tell people to “get-into-our-circle” because she knows people, companies and she’s working on new jobs all the time. As a professional networker, Marie practices good habits in business development, recruiting, customer service, working with a sense of urgency to help people. She believes in having a foundation of long term relationships in order to be a successful Business Owner, Recruiter and Business Developer.