Application Development IT Manager
League City, Texas 77573 League City, TX 77573 US
ProFound Staffing is working with an insurance company with offices in League City, Texas searching for an Application Development IT Manager to formulate the direction on a variety of matters consistent with broad goals and long-term organizational objectives and provides guidance and leadership to a newly created team of three to five Web Developers.
This role is responsible for developing and administering methods and techniques for driving the company’s technical and business solutions. This is a highly critical function for the Application Development IT Manager to have strong business relationship management skills to interface with multiple stakeholders while protecting the integrity and reliability of their system. The Application Development IT Manager will be responsible for the reliability and technical health of systems and tasked with making decisions that will positively influence the performance and up-time.
- Candidate must have the proof of the right to work in the United States
- Unable to provide H1B-Visa Sponsorship
- Unable to work with third-party vendors, RPOs or consultants on C2C, C2B, or B2B
- This is an on-site position.
- Relocation assistance is available to relocate to the Houston - League City area.
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science, CIS, MISor equivalent experience - preferred
- Software development (prefer Java J2EE or C#) and business functional skills are required.
- 5 years of experience in system development is preferred.
- This role requires a minimum of three years' IT leadership experience.
- The successful Team Leader candidate must be dynamic, able to multi-task, and be detail oriented.
- The candidate must possess excellent interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills and have the ability to coordinate technical resources to meet business objectives.
- The ability to convey technical information in a business friendly format is a plus.
- Experience with project coordination, change management and audit exposure is preferred.
This position will lead a team of Java Software Developers in support of multiple internally developed agent systems used by all marketing areas. Systems responsibilities include:
- Policy Inquiry
- E-Signature Dashboard
- Agent Portal Websites
- This is an on-site position.
- 9/75 hour work week – get every other Friday or Monday off
- HealthcarePPO (80/20, 70/30 or HSA)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health Saving Account and Flexible Spending Account
- Transportation Reimbursement FSA (Parking Account or Mass Transit Account)- Pretax Dollars
- Group Term Life Insurance
- AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short- & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Continuing Education
- Wellness Program
- 401-K Plan
- 15 days PTO
- 3-days floating holiday
- 8-days holiday
- Entertainment Discounts
- 5 hours Volunteer Pay – Charitable Programs
Please share your resume by submitting to email@example.com
Meet Your Recruiter
President | HeadHunter | Technical Recruiter
Marie is a native Houstonian and has put her energy in building ProFound’s business relationships. She has specialized in IT and software development recruiting in the Houston area since 1999. You will often hear Marie tell people to “get-into-our-circle” because she knows people, companies and she’s working on new jobs all the time. As a professional networker, Marie practices good habits in business development, recruiting, customer service, working with a sense of urgency to help people. She believes in having a foundation of long term relationships in order to be a successful Business Owner, Recruiter and Business Developer.