Houston, Texas 77042 Houston, TX 77042
Global company with a presence in the Westchase side of Houston, Texas is searching for a Software Engineer to join their team to implement their next-generation SaaS software and digital solution powered on an Azure platform. This Software Engineer will join a growing team to implement software to support the customer and partner’s business. This person will work within a highly competent agile team, writing the code that will bring their customers and business partner’s assets and facilities to life on their real-time digital twin technology. This position requires the candidate to be involved in continuously implementing, deploying, and driving new features as well as securing customer feedback.
- This position is a partial remote role. The candidate will be able to work a few days remote and a few days at the office.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or similar.
- 6 to 8 years of professional software development experience.
- Exceptional hands-on software development skills working with C# and C++.
- Database skills in MongoDB and InfluxDB is a plus.
- Kubernetes experience in automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerized applications.
- Experience building 2D or 3D visualization and utilizing WebGL is a plus.
- Cloud experience in MS Azure developing and deploying services.
- Understanding and analyzing project requirements and translating it into specifications and programming deliverables
- Working closely with Analysts, Designers, Product Managers and clients to develop new product as well as to enhance existing applications
- Developing, testing and debugging the product in controlled and real situations
- Continuously learn and improve skills
- Attention to detail is essential and all tasks must be carried out to the highest standard
- Produce well-organized, optimized, and documented source code
- U. S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
- Our client is unable to provide H1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
- Unable to provide relocation assistance
- Unable to work C2C or with third party vendors
This company offers a competitive compensation package with full benefits and bonus potential.
This is a partial remote opportunity. Candidate will be required to work in office a couple days per week.
Please share your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet Your Recruiter
President | HeadHunter | Technical Recruiter
Marie is a native Houstonian and has put her energy in building ProFound’s business relationships. She has specialized in IT and software development recruiting in the Houston area since 1999. You will often hear Marie tell people to “get-into-our-circle” because she knows people, companies and she’s working on new jobs all the time. As a professional networker, Marie practices good habits in business development, recruiting, customer service, working with a sense of urgency to help people. She believes in having a foundation of long term relationships in order to be a successful Business Owner, Recruiter and Business Developer.