Houston, Texas 77068 Houston, TX 77068
Software Company in North Houston, Texas is searching for a Lead Software Developer with coordination skills of their software development projects and assignments for the team. Candidate needs to have a blended skill set in software development, project management, and troubleshooting.
- College degree in Computer Science is preferred
Technical Skills Required:
- Team lead development background working with .Net, VB 6, and C/C++.
- Experienced designing, developing and building web, desktop and mobile applications.
- Previous experience in designing, coding and supporting mobile apps for iOS and Android is strongly preferred.
- Backend database skills working with SQL Server and SQL creating stored procedures.
- Experienced working in the Cloud – Azure and AWS preferred.
- Experienced in support, maintenance and implementing software solutions.
- Functional skills facilitating meetings with customers, gathering requirements, documentation and training users.
- Report to and assists the VP of Development in the management and direction setting of a portfolio of C++, .Net and native mobile applications, deploy changes to supported applications and participate in the development and implementation of processes that improve efficiency and enhance productivity
- Provides hands-on application and data management support, training and problem solving for the applications supported
- Develops and maintains technical knowledge and documentation for applications supported
- Keeps abreast of new technical standards and practices and cloud
- Ensures that the design and application implementation meet security and QA standards
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
- U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
- Our client is unable to provide H1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
- Unable to provide relocation assistance.
- Unable to work C2C or with third party vendors.
This is small team environment. Company is offering salary, medical and dental insurance, life insurance, PTO and 401-K matching.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet Your Recruiter
President | HeadHunter | Technical Recruiter
Marie is a native Houstonian and has put her energy in building ProFound’s business relationships. She has specialized in IT and software development recruiting in the Houston area since 1999. You will often hear Marie tell people to “get-into-our-circle” because she knows people, companies and she’s working on new jobs all the time. As a professional networker, Marie practices good habits in business development, recruiting, customer service, working with a sense of urgency to help people. She believes in having a foundation of long term relationships in order to be a successful Business Owner, Recruiter and Business Developer.