Software Developer - 2 positions opened!!!
Houston, Texas 77060 Houston, TX 77060
- 3 years of professional web development experience
- Full Stack development
- SPA experience preferably in DurandalJS or Aurelia Frameworks, but open to experience in Angular 2+, Knockout, or React.
- C# .Net Framework
- There are 2 positions open
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years of software design and development experience in using Microsoft .Net Framework
- Experience developing data models e.g., entity modeling, logical/physical modeling
- Working knowledge of both Microsoft and open-source technologies
- Familiar working with development team using an agile development approach
- Experience estimating and planning work tasks using agile process
- Knowledgeable of technical architecture and design to collaborate with development team
- Experience in a broad range of project types including web services development, custom web and application development, database design and component-based implementation
- Quickly understand high level business requirements and user stories to estimate and refine product backlog items
- Deep understanding of web standards & technologies (ex. HTTP, REST and JSON)
- Senior-level experience with Microsoft Technologies (C#/SQL)
Desired Skills and Experience:
- .Net Web API and ASP.Net MVC
- DurandalJS, AngularJS, Knockout, React, or Aurelia Frameworks
- GIT version control
- Domain Driven Design
- Entity Framework
- SQL Server and T-SQL
- Design and implement software components during sprint execution
- Produce features that are performant and scalable
- Contribute enterprise-class software that is reusable and maintainable
- Develop unit and integration tests for software components
- Provide quality assurance oversight for development team
- Participate in code reviews to ensure development consistency and quality
- Provide technical expertise across a variety of projects to development team and management
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Must have strong communication both verbal and written
- Ability to work under pressure and produce results in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task with excellent time management skills
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt
- Must have a strong aptitude, attitude and work ethic.
- Quick learner.
- Flexible to change direction when needed.
- Must be able to follow directions.
- Candidate must have the proof of the right to work in the United States
- Unable to provide H1-B Visa Sponsorship
- Unable to work with third-party vendors or Consultants on a C2C basis
- Unable to provide relocation assistance
The work environment is business casual. There are approximately 15 people on the team to include software development, sales and administration.
Remote and Return-to-Office:
Currently the team is working remotely. All employees will be required to return-to-office once office build out is complete.
This company offers a salary, medical, PTO, and retirement plan.
Please send your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com
Meet Your Recruiter
President | HeadHunter | Technical Recruiter
Marie is a native Houstonian and has put her energy in building ProFound’s business relationships. She has specialized in IT and software development recruiting in the Houston area since 1999. You will often hear Marie tell people to “get-into-our-circle” because she knows people, companies and she’s working on new jobs all the time. As a professional networker, Marie practices good habits in business development, recruiting, customer service, working with a sense of urgency to help people. She believes in having a foundation of long term relationships in order to be a successful Business Owner, Recruiter and Business Developer.