Senior Software Developer
Houston, Texas 77002 Houston, TX 77002
Document Management Company located in Downtown Houston, Texas is searching for a Senior Software Developer to be responsible for designing, writing, testing and troubleshooting software for their internal and external client applications. A senior developer is distinguished from other developers in terms of years of experience, self-sufficiency, and leadership.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution required, preferably in a technical field such as Computer Science, Mathematics, or Engineering.
- A minimum of 10 years in Software Development is required.
- Knowledge of HIPAA and HITEC requirements are a plus
Required Technical Skills:
- Proficiency in C#, .NET Core/5+, Web and Console application development.
- Familiar with SQL Server, Database Modelling and T-SQL.
- Familiar with MongoDB or other NoSQL databases.
- Direct experience with GIT source control systems required.
- Experience with CI/CD, Containers, K8s and Helm.
- Experience with Scrum or other Agile project management methodologies a plus.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Able to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, with internal and external contacts.
- Writes, debugs, documents, and tests software for Web and Server applications according to business requirements.
- Works collaboratively with other developers, network and infrastructure administrators, DBAs, project and product management to insure timely delivery of software.
- Utilizes Software Configuration Management (SCM) and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) best practices.
- Understands core business and recommends changes to improve efficiency and effectiveness of products as well as suggesting new products, processes, or tools to improve the core business.
- Partners with Internal departments to resolve customer issues.
- Maintains, monitors and creates records and reports pertaining to projects.
- Is a point of contact for team member questions, issues, and escalations on projects.
- Regular attendance and timeliness.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have excellent communication skills – verbal and written with tact and diplomacy
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to concentrate for extended periods of time.
- Excellent time and attendance
- Ability to work in a team environment
- U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
- Our client is unable to provide H1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
- Unable to provide relocation assistance
- Unable to work C2C or with third party vendors
- Health Saving Account
- Flexible Spending Account for healthcare expenses
- Life Insurance
- AD&D Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401-K + Employee Match
- Aflac Insurance
- Vacation - PTO
This is a 100% remote position.
The corporate office is located in Houston, Texas. Client prefers candidate to live in the Houston area. Client will ask candidate to come to the office periodically when necessary.
Please send resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet Your Recruiter
President | HeadHunter | Technical Recruiter
Marie is a native Houstonian and has put her energy in building ProFound’s business relationships. She has specialized in IT and software development recruiting in the Houston area since 1999. You will often hear Marie tell people to “get-into-our-circle” because she knows people, companies and she’s working on new jobs all the time. As a professional networker, Marie practices good habits in business development, recruiting, customer service, working with a sense of urgency to help people. She believes in having a foundation of long term relationships in order to be a successful Business Owner, Recruiter and Business Developer.