Senior Software Developer - PEGA
Cockeysville, Maryland 21030 Cockeysville, MD 21030
Client located in Cockeysville, Maryland has a need to hire a Senior Software Developer with software integration experience specifically in designing and implementing integrations and reports for a critical business system. Developer will work with the Software Applications Team in corporate development and their 3rd party vendors to build integrations and reports for a custom scheduling system.
Top skills for the position:
- 4 year college degree
- Extensive Middle and Back-End development experience
- Integration experience
- Reporting experience
- Experience managing 3rd Party Vendors
- Business Process Automation experience (PEGA preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science or equivalent - Required
- 7+ years software development experience
- Experience in designing and developing system integrations
- Experience in report development and report development tools (i.e. Microsoft SSRS, PowerBI)
- Boomi experience strongly preferred
- Experience with business process automation tools (e.g. Pega) preferred
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience; experience in driving change in current SDLC with a strong continuous improvement mindset
- Experience with common development tools (i.e. Microsoft Visual Studio, Azure DevOps), source control management system (i.e. Team Foundation Server) preferred
- Excellent technical writing skills with experience documenting and analyzing complex business rules/processes utilizing wireframes and data/process flow diagrams
- Solid experience querying and analyzing complex databases; experience working with relational databases
- Experience with enterprise integration tools, middleware technologies, and application and data integration patterns including ESB, MOM, JMS, SOAP/REST web services, databases, ETL preferred
- Agile experience a plus
- Work with Corporate Development team and vendor partners to build integrations to and from 3rd party broadcast scheduling system
- Report on 3rd party product performance
- Design, develop and maintain end-user reports that cannot be supplied by scheduling system
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Support technology upgrades and perform technical troubleshooting/issue resolution
- Ensure that code conforms to business requirements/company policies, security requirements, software quality standards, and established procedures
- Design, document and implement procedures and techniques that are consistent with best practices for analyzing, testing, and evaluating the risk (software & business), accuracy, completeness, internal integrity/consistency, testability, and overall quality of system
- Assist with test plans, test cases, test data, project test progress and release reports, application turnover documents and test schedules
- Submit and track production (maintenance) and release issues
- Performance Improvement
- Track operations and constantly look for ways to make things work better, faster, and smoother
- Collaborate on and adhere to coding standards, methodologies, and sustainable processes
- Collaborate on and adhere to performance metrics to establish process success
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently or within a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong organizational skills.
- U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
- Our client is unable to provide H1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
- Unable to provide relocation assistance
- Unable to work C2C or with third party vendors
This is a direct hire position with full benefits.
Please submit your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet Your Recruiter
President | HeadHunter | Technical Recruiter
Marie is a native Houstonian and has put her energy in building ProFound’s business relationships. She has specialized in IT and software development recruiting in the Houston area since 1999. You will often hear Marie tell people to “get-into-our-circle” because she knows people, companies and she’s working on new jobs all the time. As a professional networker, Marie practices good habits in business development, recruiting, customer service, working with a sense of urgency to help people. She believes in having a foundation of long term relationships in order to be a successful Business Owner, Recruiter and Business Developer.