Senior Salesforce Developer
Houston, Texas 77056 Houston, TX 77056
Retail Energy Company located in the Houston, Texas Galleria is expanding their Salesforce development team. They are searching for a Senior Salesforce Developer with 5+ years of experience in building full life cycle applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field 5 years minimum Information Technology development/support experience.
- PreferredSalesforce certifications include:
- Platform App Builder
- Platform Developer I and Platform Developer II
- 5 years of experience as an SFDC (Salesforce Dot Com) Developer with Sales Cloud and Service, including the use of data tools (Data Loader, Excel Connector, and Salesforce for Outlook)
- Strong knowledge and experience in System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) project management and applicability of IT controls to development deliveries.
- Experience with Vlocity will be a plus.
- Retail Energy industry experience will be a plus
- Strong Salesforce development experience with Eclipse IDE, Apex, Visualforce, API, SOAP, Triggers, Lightning components, Process Builder, MySQL, and flow.
- Experienced with Web Services, REST, outbound messaging, and experience with integration/middleware tools (e.g. Azure API Management, Mulesoft, Boomi, Scribe).
- Knowledge of Salesforce limits and experience with development practices to conform, while ensuring optimum performance.
- Proficient in writing unit tests that achieve near 100% test code coverage.
- Keep up to date with the new Salesforce releases and suggest ways in using Salesforce best practices to improve the current processes.
- Knowledge of Product Development Lifecycle and DevOps Tools like Azure DevOps, Metadata API, Git, Ant, JIRA, etc.
- Experience using version control systems such as: Azure DevOps, Github, Bitbucket, TortoiseSVN, Mercurial
- Experience with defect triage, analysis, and resolution.
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio and Microsoft Teams.
- Candidate must have the proof of the right to work in the United States
- Unable to provide H1B-Visa Sponsorship
- Unable to work with third-party vendors on C2C or 1099
- Relocation assistance is not available
Client is offering a competitive salary and benefit package.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet Your Recruiter
President | HeadHunter | Technical Recruiter
Marie is a native Houstonian and has put her energy in building ProFound’s business relationships. She has specialized in IT and software development recruiting in the Houston area since 1999. You will often hear Marie tell people to “get-into-our-circle” because she knows people, companies and she’s working on new jobs all the time. As a professional networker, Marie practices good habits in business development, recruiting, customer service, working with a sense of urgency to help people. She believes in having a foundation of long term relationships in order to be a successful Business Owner, Recruiter and Business Developer.