Senior Product Marketing Specialist
Houston, Texas 77019 Houston, TX 77019
Global Company focused in energy and commodity pricing reporting with an office in Houston – Downtown area is searching for a Senior Production Marketing Specialist in their Marketing Department. This company recently launched a new website in 2018 and needs someone with experience delivering marketing campaigns that build market brand and produce high quality sales leads for their B2B website.
- Experienced working with high visibility B2B websites.
- Experienced in executing highly targeted commercial marketing plans.
- Preferred experience in financial, energy commodity trading, Oil and Gas domains.
In this new position, the Senior Product Marketing Manager will have a key role in a newly restructured global marketing team, a great career-making opportunity to deliver major results. The primary objectives of this position are:
- Interview, research and author marketing campaigns that resonate with target audiences, as demonstrated by high click-through and conversion-to-revenue tracking metrics
- Build and maintain a network of internal and external industry experts to capitalize on historical, late-breaking or otherwise important trends impacting each industry and their buyer personas
- Continuously experiment and test thought leadership formats and multiple calls-to-action (CTAs) to increase the quality and quantity of sales leads
- Define and link (1) buyer personas with (2) co-marketing partners and list-acquisition opportunities to aggressively expand market reach, micro-targeting and role-specific messaging to accelerate demand
- Demonstrate nimble work habits whereby you seize upon fast-breaking market trends or movements, often in an ambiguous fashion, in such a way as to produce and launch timely and topical marketing campaigns that help illuminate an otherwise opaque marketplace
- Project a can-do and assertive leadership approach that (1) produces sector-specific Marketing Plans that articulate how (2) strong revenue growth will be achieved by each business unit.
- Interview internal/external stakeholders, lead brainstorming sessions, build strong industry relationships and author content that inspires the reader to engage with our sales funnel
- Produce a continuous stream of high quality marketing campaign content that is then “handed off” to the Production Team for repurposing and distribution across all available channels
- Continuously identify thought leadership that elevates the company’s brand in the marketplace, while mechanically making it easy for prospects to enter our sales funnel
- Identify under performing working practices and processes and escalate for corrective action
- Be a contributor to the ever-present need to improve people, information and technology to create both a rewarding career experience that also delivers aggressive revenue growth
This is a good move for someone who:
- Has significant content development experience within in a B2B information provider, commodities industry experience a plus
- Has proven experience in delivering highly targeted and commercially successful marketing plans
- Possess excellent written skills with proven ability to produce high quality collateral, drawing on internal experts
- Don’t like to be micro-managed: you are self-directed to continuously adapt to achieve strategic goals
- Can deliver and accept constructive criticism in a collegial, team-based environment
- Enjoy a fluid, fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment
- Have high attention to detail and produce quality work in a timely manner
- Are willing to work with people at all levels of the organization—from the CEO to the interns
- Thrive on picking up the phone, not overly relying on email, to build substantive relationships
- Are excited to solve problems from start to finish: identify causes, recommend solution, and implement
- Believe in Passion, Integrity, Excellence and Results
- Candidate must have proof of the right to work in the United States.
- Unable to provide H1B Visa Sponsorship
- Unable to work with third party vendors on C2C
- Unable to provide relocation assistance
This is a full time position. Company offers full benefits and bonus potential.
Please send your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.