Senior Marketing Manager
Houston, Texas 77056 Houston, TX 77056
Well Established Company located in the Houston Galleria area is searching for a Senior Marketing Manager to help them create and execute a marketing strategy for their domestic and international ventures. This person will wear multiple hats to include strategic planning, project management, digital marketing, content development, business intelligence – analytics, technical website administration and development and someone who is overall creative in written and verbal communications.
This a ‘full-stack’ Senior Marketing Manager position responsible for leading all the marketing efforts for all of the company’s divisions domestically and abroad. This person will work closely with the executive leadership and product teams to establish, own, and drive all marketing efforts including direct, social, print, events, advertising, digital, automation, and more.
This position will coordinate and drive all aspects of the lead funnel, campaign creation and evolution, analytics reporting, marketing automation, and continuous campaign optimization. This includes helping to create and drive a discipline brand and content style guide, helping product define the voice and journey of the customer, all while establishing the tools and processes necessary for carrying out successful campaigns, campaign tracking, and overall analysis to maximize spend and ROI.
The Senior Marketing Manager will also be responsible for coordinating an on-going content calendar for all divisions. This means gathering and coordinating all marketing activities to grow our global presence and deepen our brands in the industry.
Required Skills & Background
- Minimum of 8+ years of all ‘full-stack’ online, digital, and offline marketing skills
- Demonstrated expert writing skills (internal and customer-facing), with focus on clear, concise communication to targeted audiences
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with demonstrated success in creating and delivering effective presentations to senior-level audiences
- Excellent interpersonal communication, relationship building, teamwork, and project management skills
- Experience with NetSuite CRM & Marketing Automation (MA): Expert desired, experience mandatory
- Must be hyper-organized with a Type-A personality including hyper attention to detail
- WordPress Website content creation and editing, blog management and
- Marketing content calendar management; CoSchedule (or similar digital content calendar)
- Sharp eye for great design and layout, along with experience with Adobe InDesign (or similar), & HTML experience a plus
- Work with executive leadership to established proper brand, content, and process standards
- Develops the domestic and international marketing strategy and tactical execution plan(s)
- Directs and coordinates all marketing campaigns across all business units/divisions
- Oversees marketing & sales funnel activity, from outbound/inbound to the use of analytics to constantly maximize campaign spend and ROI
- Directs, monitors, and coaches staff on all promotions and marketing calendar events
- Develops, executes and monitors the integrated marketing strategy and supporting activities
- Direct market research/competitive intelligence activities and determine how information impacts strategy development and evolution
- Direct data management and analysis activities as they relate to sales and marketing activities
- Help build whole-story communications for inbound and outbound campaigns and creative
- Create content appropriate for digital, print, and multi-media marketing materials, to include: direct marketing, website, social, blog/community, brochures, videos, animations, direct mail, white papers, researcher spotlights, and editorials with minimal direction and input
- Leads and manages all social media activities and content such as LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and others
- Copy-editing of customer facing marketing materials, both print and digital, to ensure grammatical and technical accuracy, consistency with corporate brand standards and guidelines, and that all customer-facing materials are legally compliant
- Create, manage, and socialize an editorial calendar, collect and edit content from various contributors, and write original content for all weekly outbound and social campaigns
- Maintain consistency across customer-facing materials for brand voice, language, and product messaging
- Detail-oriented and meticulous, able to uphold quality standards of style and grammar to produce high quality edited materials
- Manage projects and solve problems independently, effective at managing external resources, and excited to take on new assignments with minimal instructions and supervision.
- Excellent time management, able to prioritize and manage multiple projects successfully under tight timelines, be flexible, able to shift priorities when necessary to meet deadlines.
- US Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
- Our client is unable to provide H1B Visa sponsor at this time.
- Unable to provide relocation assistance
- No C2C
Competitive salary, performance bonus with medical, dental, flex spending account, 401-K Plan and vacation.
Please send your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com.