Senior Java Developer - Architect
Houston, Texas 77002 Houston, TX 77002
Software Company with a presence in Texas and Florida is searching for a Senior Java Developer – Architect to join their team. This company offers a remote monitoring and management SaaS tool that helps MSP and IT consulting companies manage their customers. Candidate will be architecting, developing and adding new features and functionality to their existing product.
- This is a 100% remote position.
- Candidate must be located in FL or TX
- Benefits package includes medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Unlimited PTO
- Opportunity for growth and advancement
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- 5+ years of Java development experience
- Framework experience in J2EE
- Experience developing and deploying software-as-a-service (SaaS) applications
- Capable of designing and coding complex Java based systems
- Proficient ability to review code in multiple development languages (Python, C, C++, C#)
- Familiarity with PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, Redis, Docker, Fargate, K8S
- Partnering with business stakeholders and technology leaders to translate requirements into technical solutions and system design
- Lead proof-of-concept projects required to thoroughly investigate architectural possibilities and strengthen arguments for their adoption
- Designing proof-of-concept pilots and working closely with technical leads to drive successful POC implementations
- Build resilient system implementations to ensure information security, stability and availability
- Thoroughly document platform and services including technical implementations and dependencies
- Determine overall architectural principles, frameworks and standards
- Providing hands-on development where appropriate
- Coordinate and focus efforts of multiple feature and platform teams to adhere to standard design and implementation guidelines
- Proficiency with AWS cloud services
- Proficiency with key value storage, security protocols, NoSQL databases, enterprise message buses
- Refactoring and rearchitecting existing systems
- U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
- Our client is unable to provide H1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
- Unable to provide relocation assistance
- Unable to work C2C or with third party vendors
This position offers a competitive salary, bonus potential based on KPIs and benefits.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet Your Recruiter
President | HeadHunter | Technical Recruiter
Marie is a native Houstonian and has put her energy in building ProFound’s business relationships. She has specialized in IT and software development recruiting in the Houston area since 1999. You will often hear Marie tell people to “get-into-our-circle” because she knows people, companies and she’s working on new jobs all the time. As a professional networker, Marie practices good habits in business development, recruiting, customer service, working with a sense of urgency to help people. She believes in having a foundation of long term relationships in order to be a successful Business Owner, Recruiter and Business Developer.