Sector Product Marketing Manager
Houston, Texas 77019 Houston, TX 77019
Global Company focused in energy and commodity pricing reporting with an office in Houston – Downtown area is searching for a Sector Product Marketing Manager in their Marketing Department.
- Experienced in executing highly targeted commercial marketing plans.
- Preferred experience in financial, energy commodity trading, Oil and Gas domains.
This company is looking for a talented Sector Product Marketing Manager in Houston to develop and execute marketing strategies and plans on behalf of their seven global sectors.
This role is an excellent opportunity for motivated individuals to have a direct contribution to the commercial success of our growing, global business. They have a need for experienced B2B marketers who thrive in a fast-paced environment and who are eager to develop deep domain knowledge in the markets and customers that this company serves.
The sector marketing team at this company sits at the nexus of sales, editorial content and sector leadership. Its goal is to translate business aims into marketing strategies and plans, oversee the execution of those plans and strategies, and measure and report on effectiveness to improve future marketing efforts.
The successful sector marketer will become a trusted partner to his or her internal stakeholders and will be responsible for crafting the external image and messaging of the sector to its customers and prospects.
- Develop strategic marketing plans for a sector including target audience, value proposition, content development, customer segmentation and channel strategy.
- Oversee implementation of marketing plan, including the generation of campaign briefs; deliver marketing campaigns that build our brand and produce high quality sales leads.
- Generate campaign reports that leverage data analytics focused on how to improve sales lead conversion rates to revenue capture.
- Coordinate with sector leadership, commercial partners and functional departments within marketing such as events, technology and production. Manage communications and priorities of internal stakeholders to deliver marketing strategies, plans and campaigns that accomplish business goals and generate high quality sales leads.
- Develop and nurture a network of internal and external content contributors to generate a persistent stream of high quality marketing content, including generating content briefs to commission new content.
- Become fluent in the vocabulary of the markets that the company serves, gaining a deep understanding of market structure, trends and participants so that you can effectively design marketing strategies to reach that market.
- Develop an understanding of competitive offerings and engage with internal stakeholders to best position the company offerings.
- Demonstrate nimble work habits whereby you seize upon fast-breaking market trends or movements to produce timely and topical marketing campaigns.
- Continuously identify thought leadership that elevates the company’s brand in the marketplace and leverage events or trends in the market to highlight the company's offerings.
This is a good move for someone who:
- Have strong product marketing experience, with proven experience of B2B marketing, preferably in commodity markets, or information services; international marketing experience is an advantage.
- Have a strong command of the English language and an appreciation for the written word; excellent English written and communication skills are a must; other language skills are an advantage.
- Are naturally curious and are interested to learn about commodity markets and price reporting agencies, with a base-level knowledge of the markets that this company serves.
- Have a strong commercial background, understanding of demand generation principles and developing go-to-market propositions
- Have worked with Marketo and Netsuite, or other marketing automation and CRM software, and know how to leverage these tools to accomplish marketing goals and deliver insights.
- Don’t like to be micro-managed: you are self-directed to continuously adapt to achieve strategic goals.
- Have high attention to detail and produce quality work in a timely manner.
- Are willing to work with people at all levels of the organization—from the CEO to the interns.
- Thrive on building substantive internal and external relationships, working as part of a team and continuously learning.
- Are excited to solve problems from start to finish: identify causes, recommend solution, and implement.
- Believe in Passion, Integrity, Excellence and Results.
- Candidate must have proof of the right to work in the United States.
- Unable to provide H1B Visa Sponsorship
- Unable to work with third party vendors on C2C
- Unable to provide relocation assistance
This is a full time position. Company offers full benefits and bonus potential.
Please send your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.