Houston, Texas 77002 Houston, TX 77002
Document Management Company located in Downtown Houston, Texas is searching for a QA Analyst that will be responsible for assuring that output from the software development process includes adequate identification and interpretation of product requirements, such as traceability, test requirements, and usability.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Science or Information Technology, or equivalent education and work experience.
Required Technical Skills:
- 5 years of related work experience in Software Quality Assurance in
- 1 year of experience with automated web testing tools such as Selenium
- 1 year of experience working in a Scrum or other agile team
- Understanding of and ability to navigate SQL Server databases
- Experience with scripting languages to automate validation of back- end systems with no user interface components.
- Review product design documentation to ensure that requirements stated are correct, unambiguous, and verifiable.
- Assist in generation of use cases to ensure that all functional requirements of a system are captured during the product design phase.
- Define test methods and create test cases for new or updated software projects to determine if the software will perform accurately and reliably according to documented requirements as well as established standards under both normal and abnormal conditions.
- Maintain effective communication with the project software engineers on project limitation, capability, performance requirement and hardware interface changes.
- Execute test cases and create test reports to describe program evaluation, testing, and correction.
- Monitor program performance after implementation to prevent reoccurrence of program operating problems and ensure efficiency of operation.
- Excellent time and attendance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; capability to resolve complex problems with minimum confusion, frustration, and inconveniences for all parties concerned.
- Customer focused; Action-Oriented; Building Team Spirit; Self Development; Creativity & Innovation; Problem Solving; Ethics & Values
- Planning; Aggressiveness; Commitment; Closure; Listening; Response to Change; Task Completion; Decisiveness; Influence; Communications
- U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
- Our client is unable to provide H1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
- Unable to provide relocation assistance
- Unable to work C2C or with third party vendors
- Health Saving Account
- Flexible Spending Account for healthcare expenses
- Life Insurance
- AD&D Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401-K + Employee Match
- Aflac Insurance
- Vacation - PTO
This is a 100% remote position.
The corporate office is located in Houston, Texas. Client prefers candidate to live in the Houston area. Client will ask candidate to come to the office periodically when necessary.
Please send resume in MS Word format to email@example.com.
Meet Your Recruiter
President | HeadHunter | Technical Recruiter
Marie is a native Houstonian and has put her energy in building ProFound’s business relationships. She has specialized in IT and software development recruiting in the Houston area since 1999. You will often hear Marie tell people to “get-into-our-circle” because she knows people, companies and she’s working on new jobs all the time. As a professional networker, Marie practices good habits in business development, recruiting, customer service, working with a sense of urgency to help people. She believes in having a foundation of long term relationships in order to be a successful Business Owner, Recruiter and Business Developer.