Project Manager M&A (Software & Infrastructure)
Katy, Texas 77494 Katy, TX 77494
Company that services the Oil and Gas industry located in West Houston, Texas is searching for a Project Manager to with experience in software and infrastructure projects. Candidate will work independently on IT and software projects and have the responsibility to deliver several medium/large projects or significant segments of a large program. This company needs a strong Senior Project Manager who is excellent with custom applications development and infrastructure projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS or other
- CSM (Certified Scrum Master) is a plus
- Industry experience in O/G, supply chain, transportation, and/or logistics
- Mergers & Acquisition experience
- Agile – Scrum experience
- Experience working with .Net technologies and Azure Cloud
- EDI experience
- Vendor Management and integration experience.
- Excellent communication skills
- 8+ years of experience in full life cycle project management.
- Strong infrastructure and custom application project experience.
- M&A project experience.
- Strong EDI experience.
- Vendor management and integration experience.
- Experience in with financial and budget activities.
- Experienced working with all levels within the organization.
- Must be comfortable in a fast moving program with multiple deliverables and change orders expected.
- Work with acquired company and Acquisition Team to determine deliverables and timeframes
- Work with various impacted Infrastructure andSecurityteamstoensureprojecttimeline, costs and tasks are defined and executed
- Team may be Agile or non-agile
- Team may be internal or Managed Service Partner
- Report status of current tasks and timeframes for infrastructure deliverables to teams, management and executive management
- May require some travel, depending on deliverables
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, MS Project, and other tools
- Proficient in MS Office, MS Project, MS SharePoint and strong Excel skills.
- Experience with a variety of technologies and various business areas/domains
- Problem solver - needs the ability to help yourself get what is needed to do the work required
- Excellent communication and follow-up skills working with a diverse resource pool (internal and vendor partners)
- Ability to hit the ground running - needs to be able to absorb and understand large amounts of information quickly
- Needs to be able to quickly identify risks
- Must be able to manage work effectively with direction from multiple entities
- Organizational skills - ability to see the big picture and break down into actionable work
- US Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
- Our client is unable to provide H1B Visa sponsor at this time.
- Unable to provide relocation assistance
- No C2C with third party vendors
Candidate must be open to 25% domestic travel.
This is a 6 month contract to hire position.
Please submit your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com.