Production Marketing Specialist
Houston, Texas 77019 Houston, TX 77019
Global Company focused in energy and commodity pricing reporting with an office in Houston – Downtown area is searching for a Production Marketing Specialist in their Marketing Department. This company recently launched a new website in 2018 and needs someone with experience delivering marketing campaigns that build market brand and produce high quality sales leads for their B2B website.
- Experienced working with high visibility B2B websites.
- Experienced in creating images, carts, infographics, illustrations, edit audio & video, digital content interactive (graphics, blogs, videos.)
- Experienced managing content production.
- Preferred experience in financial, energy commodity trading, Oil and Gas domains.
- Experienced in Marketo is a plus.
In this new position, the Production Marketing Specialist will have a key role in a newly restructured global marketing team, a great career-making opportunity to deliver major results at the Company. The primary objectives of this position are:
- Coordinate amongst internal staff and external freelancers and/or agency partners across the full range of marketing production: print, digital, video and animation, automated marketing (CRM), SEO, events and logistics, etc.
- Work directly with various marketing platforms (e.g. Marketo, PR Newswire, etc.) to build and launch marketing campaigns, press releases, and all other marketing assets.
- Deploy all marketing assets and campaigns across all channels (email, social, podcast, web, etc.) all the time; channel agnostic.
- Deploy content-via-Marketo with state-of-the-art sophistication that delivers mass-customized experiences and journeys that accelerate demand by defining a sophisticated MQL, lead scoring, routing, sales and revenue tracking, along with various KPI dashboards.
- Integrate with Sales, Training and Sales Enablement to help increase conversion-to-revenue metrics after marketing qualified leads are handed off to sales.
- Develop a network of international freelancers who can execute exceptionally fast as the Content Development team capitalizes on fast-breaking industry events.
- Project a can-do and assertive leadership approach that:
- produces sector-specific Marketing Plans that articulate how; and
- strong revenue growth will be achieved by each business unit.
- Collaborate with other team members and agency partners to streamline the processes by which the Marketing team proactively communicates new campaigns to all.
- Implementation of the full suite of marketing production delivery.
- Efficiently accept work from the Content Development team, as well as communicating the production calendar, timelines and campaign roll-out game plan on a proactive basis to all internal audiences.
- Continuously identify creative ideas that elevates the Company’s brand in the marketplace, while mechanically making it easy for prospects to enter our sales funnel.
- Actively contribute to increasing the marketing teams reach, frequency and ability to micro-target and customize messaging according to buyer personas.
- Identify under performing working practices and processes and escalate for corrective action.
- Be a contributor to the ever-present need to improve people, information and technology to create both a rewarding career experience that also delivers aggressive revenue growth.
This is a good move for someone who:
- Has experience working in a marketing production environment, Marketo experience a plus
- Proven experience in developing and launching successful marketing campaigns and strategies
- Possess a good working understanding across marketing channels to introduce automated workflows, deliver targeted messaging and monitor effectiveness
- Excellent planning and co-ordination skills to define project timelines and ensure projects are delivered to deadline
- Don’t like to be micro-managed: you are self-directed to continuously adapt to achieve strategic goals
- Can deliver and accept constructive criticism in a collegial, team-based environment
- Enjoy a fluid, fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment
- Have high attention to detail and produce quality work in a timely manner
- Are willing to work with people at all levels of the organization—from the CEO to the interns
- Thrive on picking up the phone, not overly relying on email, to build substantive relationships
- Are excited to solve problems from start to finish: identify causes, recommend solution, and implement
- Believe in Passion, Integrity, Excellence and Results
- Candidate must have proof of the right to work in the United States
- Unable to provide H1B Visa Sponsorship
- Unable to work with third party vendors on C2C
- Unable to provide relocation assistance
This is a full time position. Company offers full benefits and bonus potential.
Please send your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com.