Houston, Texas 77002 Houston, TX 77002
Company located in Downtown Houston, Texas is searching for a PowerApps Developer with heavy experience working with PowerApps, Azure, C#, and SQL Server.
In order of preference:
- PowerApps - CDS
- SQL Server
Company is open to remote or partial remote. If candidate lives in Houston, a partial remote work schedule is preferred.
- Health Saving Account
- Flexible Spending Account for healthcare expenses
- Life Insurance
- AD&D Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401-K + Employee Match
- Aflac Insurance
- Vacation - PTO
Required Technical Skills:
- Hands-on experience with Power Platform including Canvas and Model Driven applications, Power Automate (Flow), Dataverse and .NET Plugins.
- Experience in .NET and T-SQL query development, data models and relational databases.
- Familiar with using Dataverse Solutions for deployment and general Application Lifecycle Management.
- Experience using APIs such as Graph, Dynamics, and general REST APIs.
- Experience with Azure Blob Storage, Azure Data Factory and Azure Logic Apps.
- Familiar with reporting using Power BI.
- Experience with Visual Studio and/or Visual Studio Code.
- Experience with SCM/GIT.
- Previous Experience developing/supporting workflow systems
- Ability to Present Technical Concepts to Diverse Audiences
- Strong Technical Understanding of Modern Software Development Patterns
- Software Development Agile Methodologies
- Experience with Scrum or other Agile project management methodologies required.
- Primary point-of-contact for team member questions, issues, and escalations during project.
- Designs applications within a consistent design framework to insure maintainability.
- Designs, manages, and enforces standards for coding, design, SCM, and deployment.
- Writes, debugs, documents, and tests software for client (internal and external) applications according to business requirements.
- Works collaboratively with other developers, network and infrastructure administrators, DBAs, project and product management to insure timely delivery of software.
- Utilizes SCM and SDLC best practices.
- Understands core business and recommends changes to improve efficiency and effectiveness of products as well as suggesting new products, processes, or tools to improve the core business.
- Partners with Internal departments to resolve customer issues.
- As appropriate to the position, participates in the strategic development of client software.
- Maintains, monitors and creates records and reports pertaining to projects.
- Regular attendance and timeliness
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Able to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, with internal and external contacts.
- U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
- Our client is unable to provide H1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
- Unable to provide relocation assistance
- Unable to work C2C or with third party vendors
Candidate will be asked to provide code samples for review.
This is a full time position. Salary range is between $100-125K
Please send resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet Your Recruiter
President | HeadHunter | Technical Recruiter
Marie is a native Houstonian and has put her energy in building ProFound’s business relationships. She has specialized in IT and software development recruiting in the Houston area since 1999. You will often hear Marie tell people to “get-into-our-circle” because she knows people, companies and she’s working on new jobs all the time. As a professional networker, Marie practices good habits in business development, recruiting, customer service, working with a sense of urgency to help people. She believes in having a foundation of long term relationships in order to be a successful Business Owner, Recruiter and Business Developer.