Houston, Texas 77002 Houston, TX 77002
Company located in Downtown Houston, Texas is searching for a NetSuite Developer to join the development team to work on integrating NetSuite to their custom built work flow management system.
Required Technical Skills
- Strong NetSuite experience in SuiteBuilder, SuiteScript API (1.0/2.0) and SuiteTalk
- Experience in NetSuite integrations with Boomi.
- Knowledge of .NET/C# a plus.
- Familiar with unit testing.
- Familiar with DevOps tools and best practices (TFS, Bamboo, Jenkins, Jira, GIT)
- SQL Server/T-SQL and experience with data migrations preferred.
- Develop, test and deploy customizations, custom objects and new functionality based on evolving business needs.
- Research and understand current business processes.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert to the business and its clients in designing solutions.
- Define and document solutions.
- Learn and customize internal billing tools.
- Work with Management, Product Owners and Accounting to scope work and produce estimates.
- Provide technical support to operations and development teams.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to deliver high quality work on time and adapt to a fast paced working environment with lots of changes.
- Ability to balance multiple projects and contending priorities.
- Ability to work and communicate with different stakeholders.
- Detailed oriented in written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical/problem solving/debugging skills.
- U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
- Our client is unable to provide H1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
- Unable to provide relocation assistance.
- Unable to work C2C or with third party vendors.
This is a 100% remote position.
Company has office locations in Houston, Texas (Corporate Office) as well as California with offices in Temecula, San Jose or San Dimas.
Candidate will be asked to provide code samples for review.
This is a direct hire position with benefits.
Please send resume in MS Word format to email@example.com.
Meet Your Recruiter
President | HeadHunter | Technical Recruiter
Marie is a native Houstonian and has put her energy in building ProFound’s business relationships. She has specialized in IT and software development recruiting in the Houston area since 1999. You will often hear Marie tell people to “get-into-our-circle” because she knows people, companies and she’s working on new jobs all the time. As a professional networker, Marie practices good habits in business development, recruiting, customer service, working with a sense of urgency to help people. She believes in having a foundation of long term relationships in order to be a successful Business Owner, Recruiter and Business Developer.