Dallas, Texas 75204 Dallas, TX 75204
Company in the Dallas – Fort Worth (DFW) Texas area is searching for a talented Marketing Associate to help the company’s business development team with their marketing strategy to grow their global presence. The ideal Marketing Associate will manage the content creation, social media posting for the company, and assist with marketing strategy.
The Marketing Associate will work closely with business development to create and update the website presence with fresh branding information. Qualified candidate will have a blended background in content creation, graphic design, social media website posting, digital photography (camera & drone a plus) and video editing.
- Familiarity with social media, social networking, email marketing and search engines
- Digital photography and video editing experience a plus
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere) a plus
- Strong writing and copy-editing abilities
- Ability to layout and post social media messages multiple times a week for the company's brands.
- Organize and manage marketing collateral
- Ability to create drafts of website content for the company website.
- Create email marketing drafts
- Ability to write content for company blog to support SEO and keep website relevant
- Create flyers, emails, and marketing collateral
- Meet deadlines for marketing initiatives
- Take photographs and videos of equipment in real time production
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Experience with remote work preferred
- U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
- Our client is unable to provide H1B Visa sponsor at this time.
- Unable to provide relocation assistance
- No C2C with third party vendors
Candidate will be required to offer an online portfolio of work samples in content creation, graphic design, photography and editing.
Parent company is located in Houston, Texas. Candidate will need to be flexible to travel to the Houston area on occasion when requested.
This is a remote position in the Dallas – Fort Worth area. Candidate must be able to meet Manager in-person when required.
Company offers medical and dental with flex spending account, 401K, paid vacation, flexible scheduling, and team engagement
Please submit your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com.
Meet Your Recruiter
President | HeadHunter | Technical Recruiter
Marie is a native Houstonian and has put her energy in building ProFound’s business relationships. She has specialized in IT and software development recruiting in the Houston area since 1999. You will often hear Marie tell people to “get-into-our-circle” because she knows people, companies and she’s working on new jobs all the time. As a professional networker, Marie practices good habits in business development, recruiting, customer service, working with a sense of urgency to help people. She believes in having a foundation of long term relationships in order to be a successful Business Owner, Recruiter and Business Developer.