Lead Software Developer
Houston, Texas 77060 Houston, TX 77060
Company in the Greenspoint area of Houston, Texas is searching for Lead Software Developer with experience leading and mentoring a small team of 4 Developers. Candidate will work with the team leadership on the technical vision and understating of the technical stack selected. Candidate will assist with the CI/CD processes to ensure quality and productivity.
- Prior experience leading a software development team
- 5-8 years of professional web development experience
- Full Stack development
- SPA experience preferably in DurandalJS or Aurelia Frameworks, but open to experience in Angular 2+, Knockout, or React.
- C# .Net Framework
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years leading a software development team of at least 4 members
- 5-8 years of software design and development experience using Microsoft .NET Framework
- Experience developing data models (e.g., entity modeling, logical/physical modeling)
- Working knowledge of both Microsoft and open-source technologies
- Participating and leading a development team using an agile development approach
- Experience estimating project backlog items and planning work tasks using agile process
- Expertise in providing technical architecture and design recommendations during the development process.
- Experience in a broad range of project types including web services development, custom web and application development, database design and component-based implementation
- Quickly understand high level business requirements and user stories to estimate and refine product backlog items
- Deep understanding of web standards & technologies (ex. HTTP, REST and JSON)
- Senior-level experience with Microsoft Technologies (C#/SQL)
Desired Skills and Experience:
- .Net Web API and ASP.Net MVC
- DurandalJS, AngularJS, Knockout, React, or Aurelia Frameworks
- GITversion control
- MS SQL Server
- Entity Framework
- Domain Driven Design
- NoSQL experience (e.g., Cassandra, MongoDB, CouchDB, Hadoop)
- Understanding of integration including Business to-Business (BtoB), Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) – a plus
- Design and implement software components during sprint execution
- Develop unit and integration tests for software components
- Provide quality assurance oversight for development team
- Help perform code reviews to ensure development consistency and quality
- Provide technical expertise across a variety of projects to development team and management
- Must have strong communication both verbal and written
- Ability to work under pressure and produce results in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task with excellent time management skills
- Must be a self-motivator and able to work with minimal direction
- Ability to learn fast and adapt to an ever-changing environment.
- Must have a strong aptitude, attitude and work ethic.
- Must be able to follow directions.
- Candidate must have the proof of the right to work in the United States
- Unable to provide H1-B Visa Sponsorship
- Unable to work with third-party vendors or Consultants on a C2C basis
- Unable to provide relocation assistance
The work environment is business casual. There are approximately 15 people on the team to include software development, sales and administration.
Remote and Return-to-Office:
Currently the team is working remotely. All employees will be required to return-to-office once office build out is complete.
This company offers a salary, medical, PTO, and retirement plan.
Please send your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com
Meet Your Recruiter
President | HeadHunter | Technical Recruiter
Marie is a native Houstonian and has put her energy in building ProFound’s business relationships. She has specialized in IT and software development recruiting in the Houston area since 1999. You will often hear Marie tell people to “get-into-our-circle” because she knows people, companies and she’s working on new jobs all the time. As a professional networker, Marie practices good habits in business development, recruiting, customer service, working with a sense of urgency to help people. She believes in having a foundation of long term relationships in order to be a successful Business Owner, Recruiter and Business Developer.