Junior C# Full Stack Developer
Houston, Texas 77007 Houston, TX 77007
Document Management Company located in The Heights area of Houston, Texas is searching for a Junior C# Full Stack Developer to work in their agile cross-functional product team building exciting products used by thousands of users with small-to-medium sized companies. Candidates will work on web, desktop and mobile applications.
Candidate will work on a new development and enhancements to existing applications. Candidate will also work on a migration project from Angular to React. Team would prefer someone with stronger skills in the middle and backend with frontend development skills.
- Full Stack Developer with 2+ years of experience in web, desktop, and mobile application development
- Solid understanding of programming fundamentals
- Excellent skills in C#
- Experience building modern web applications
- Experience working with RDBMS such as MySQL
- Building and consuming REST services
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Picking up new skills quickly and eager to learn new things
- Desire to make things better and foster good development practices within the team
- Working with designers
- Working to coding guidelines
- Working in an agile team
- Exposure to SaaS software design, development, deployment and maintenance
- Experience working with cloud platforms: AWS / Azure
- Responsive web design
- Automated testing - TDD / BDD
- Entity Framework or another ORM framework
- Experience working with one or more of the following: ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ, CouchBase, Scala
- Familiarity with WinForms application development
- OAuth 2.0
- Experience taking ownership and taking pride in your work – someone who cares.
- Offers a hands-on approach.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude and is flexible.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills with the ability to fully participate in a team environment.
- Quick learner
- Offers a proven ability and love for problem solving, lateral thinking, and presenting solutions to project stakeholders.
- Candidate must have the proof of the right to work in the United States
- Unable to provide H1B-Visa Sponsorship
- Unable to work with third-party vendors on C2C or 1099
- Relocation assistance is not available
Company is working on a partial remote work schedule. Company has intentions that the entire team will eventually work at the office 100%.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Pharmacy benefits
- Healthiest You Coverage
- Long-term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Voluntary Short Term Disability Insurance
- 401-K Plan – 4% match after 24 pay period
- 3-days PTO
- 20-days Vacation
- 8-days holiday
- 12-weeks paid parental leave
- Up to 20-days paid bereavement leave
- Up to 20-days paid family support leave
- 2-days volunteer days
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet Your Recruiter
President | HeadHunter | Technical Recruiter
Marie is a native Houstonian and has put her energy in building ProFound’s business relationships. She has specialized in IT and software development recruiting in the Houston area since 1999. You will often hear Marie tell people to “get-into-our-circle” because she knows people, companies and she’s working on new jobs all the time. As a professional networker, Marie practices good habits in business development, recruiting, customer service, working with a sense of urgency to help people. She believes in having a foundation of long term relationships in order to be a successful Business Owner, Recruiter and Business Developer.