Interactive Designer - Web Developer
San Antonio, Texas 77210 San Antonio, TX 78210
Web Design Consultancy in San Antonio, Texas is searching for an Interactive Designer - Web Developer with experience in designing and developing lead generating websites. Candidate will be allowed to use their artistic and web development skills. This company offers a small team environment working on high-end award winning websites.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Bachelors in Web Design/Development, Computer Science, Human Computer Interaction, Interactive Communication or related field a plus.
Expert Technical Skills:
- Web Development
- HTML - HTML5
- CSS & CSS 3
- 6-8 years of hands-on web development experience, preferably within a creative team or agency environment.
- Desire to lead innovation in the industry.
- Experience winning new business and working directly with clients to accomplish goals and client satisfaction
- Proven leadership skills with a clear passion to inspire great creative work and obtain high standards of both creativity and productivity.
- Ability to develop employees through training, mentorship, and goal setting.
- Knowledge of industry best practices web development, usability, and accessibility
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary teams to successfully take digital projects through their full life cycle - from concept to launch to ongoing digital advertising programs
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ownership of client relationships for web-related projects
- Strategic project leadership providing guidance and direction to both clients and internal teams
- Managing project success on all web projects to help meet budgets, deadlines and client goals
- Willingness and ability to jump in and participate in web development production to help projects succeed
- Department hiring, retention, training and performance reviews
- Responsibility for developing department processes, tools, and operations
- Participation as part of the leadership team in the strategy and direction of the company
- Candidate must have the proof of the right to work in the USA.
- Unable to provide H1B-Visa sponsorship.
- Unable to provide relocation assistance.
- Unable to work C2C with other companies.
This is a direct hire position with a base salary and benefits.
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Flexible schedules
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
Please send your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com.