Los Angeles, California 90016 Los Angeles, CA 90016
Start-up Company in the Los Angeles, California area is searching for a Full Stack Developer to help them build and scale their SaaS enterprise platform. Candidate will work with a small team where everyone wears multiple hats and pivots as required. Individual will be expected to speak with customers, managed the project and develop the product while interacting with technical development team. Client would like someone well rounded in current technology trends and familiar with a variety of business concepts.
- React – frontend – required
- NodeJS – backend – required
- MongoDB as the database – required
- Cloud AWS - required
- Lambda, Docker, Containerization and Load Balancers – would be a major plus
- College degree in Computer Science, Engineering, a related field or some college with equivalence in experience.
Technical Skills Required:
- 3+ years of industry experience working on backend/frontend services - required
- Front-end experienced building apps using React a required.
- Database skills in Mongo DB a required.
- Back-end skills in NodeJS a required.
- Experienced in building strong and scalable infrastructure using AWS, including but not limited to Lambda, Docker, containerization and load balancers - a plus.
- Own the internal technology strategy and operations (team included).
- Develop a scalable architecture using cutting-edge technologies.
- Improve our product’s backend/frontend features.
- Help to maintain and improve code quality and organization.
- Build and improve existing agile Software Development Lifecycle.
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage.
- Be a driving force in the company's leadership team - share your passion, thoughts and help us build a great company that attracts top talent.
- Motivated & self-driven person, looking for a new challenge.
- Proactive & capable of thinking strategically , as well as executing masterfully.
- Strong drive and ability to learn even if you don’t have all the skills now .
- Ability to master or keen to develop your communication, leadership and organizational skills.
- Strong skills in writing clean, modular, testable code.
- Strong problem-solving aptitude.
- Up-to-date knowledge with the industry practices (agile, versioning and security.)
- The opportunity to contribute to a fast-growing start-up company.
- Challenging and innovative work environment with a driven team .
- The opportunity to become a pillar in this endeavor.
- Flexibility and responsibility instead of a 9-to-5 mentality.
- Competitive salary & stock options plan.
- U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
- Our client is unable to provide H1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
- Unable to provide relocation assistance
- Unable to work C2C or with third party vendors
This is a remote position. Company is located in Los Angeles, California. Candidate can live anywhere in the U.S.A.
This is a start-up environment. It’s important to this company to find someone that has a keen problem- solving aptitude with a desire to learn and contribute to something great. The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit, leadership or team lead skills with responsibilities in making recommendations and decisions on the project. This company is searching for a future technical leader.
Please send your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet Your Recruiter
President | HeadHunter | Technical Recruiter
Marie is a native Houstonian and has put her energy in building ProFound’s business relationships. She has specialized in IT and software development recruiting in the Houston area since 1999. You will often hear Marie tell people to “get-into-our-circle” because she knows people, companies and she’s working on new jobs all the time. As a professional networker, Marie practices good habits in business development, recruiting, customer service, working with a sense of urgency to help people. She believes in having a foundation of long term relationships in order to be a successful Business Owner, Recruiter and Business Developer.