Full Stack Developer
San Antonio, Texas 78288 San Antonio, TX 78288
Company located in San Antonio, Texas is searching for a Full Stack Developer with strong skills AngularJS, Angular 2+ and AWS customer facing web applications.
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology preferred.
- Extensive software development experience including architectural design, use of SOLID principles, development and design patterns.
- Back-end development experience with Node.js.
- Experience with DynamoDB and/or other NoSQL database development
- Current AWS experience integrating technologies like SNS, SES, Lambda, API Gateway, CloudFormation and CloudFront.
- Experience in a continuous integration (CI) environment with Build, Release, and Deployment.
- A successful previous migration to AWS is a plus.
- Support, enhance, and develop new functionality of AWS customer-facing web applications using Node.js, Vue.js, Angular, AWS Lambda, and AWS API Gateway Automate data loading and synchronization processes.
- Build tools to eliminate repetitive tasks.
- Develop highly available and scalable web services on AWS.
- Respond to issues as they arise and partner with Systems Assurance Group to prove monitoring.
- Participate in operational support and on-call rotation.
- Participate in self-organizing teams working to a common goal.
- Team oriented environment working with multi-disciplinary AGILE teams – Scrum and Kanban.
- Must be able to work as an essential part of a highly motivated business team.
- Candidate must have the proof of the right to work in the USA.
- Unable to provide H1B Visa sponsorship.
- Unable to work with third party vendors on C2C.
- Unable to provide relocation assistance.
This company is offering a competitive salary with benefits.
Please submit your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com.
Meet Your Recruiter
President | HeadHunter | Technical Recruiter
Marie is a native Houstonian and has put her energy in building ProFound’s business relationships. She has specialized in IT and software development recruiting in the Houston area since 1999. You will often hear Marie tell people to “get-into-our-circle” because she knows people, companies and she’s working on new jobs all the time. As a professional networker, Marie practices good habits in business development, recruiting, customer service, working with a sense of urgency to help people. She believes in having a foundation of long term relationships in order to be a successful Business Owner, Recruiter and Business Developer.