Full Stack Developer
Houston, Texas 77024 Houston, TX 77024
Leading national technology consulting firm in Houston, Texas is searching for experienced Software Developer with previous development experience in software design, development, and deployment of software solutions. Client specializes in cloud modernization, data &AI, application modernization, digital, IT optimization, and managed services
- React JS
- AWS specifically with IoT, Lambda and DynamoDB
- Consulting background
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and equivalent work experience.
- Competency in Python (front & back-end)
- API and Lambda development
- Front-end experience building applications in ReactJS
- AWS Cloud experience with specific knowledge in:
- IoT (Internet of Things)
- Amazon DynamoDB
- DevOps – support, maintenance, code deployment and operations
- Experienced working with Agile software methodology
- Development skills in C/C++
- Experience with Azure specifically in Azure Cognitive Services, Azure App Services and Functions, Azure Messaging, Azure Service Bus, and Azure DevOps CI/CD
- Knowledge in Canonical, Snapcraft (Snap) and Ubuntu One
Skills & Competencies:
- Must be a self-starter who requires minimal supervision.
- Experienced in problem-solving, and able to follow a methodical implementation process.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations, multiple projects and rapidly changing priorities.
- Ability to communicate with clients at all levels.
- Candidate must have the proof of the right to work in the U.S.A.
- Our client is unable to provide H1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
- Unable to provide relocation assistance
- No C2C with third party vendors
This company offers a competitive salary, healthcare, 401-K plan and vacation.
Please share your resume to email@example.com.
Meet Your Recruiter
President | HeadHunter | Technical Recruiter
Marie is a native Houstonian and has put her energy in building ProFound’s business relationships. She has specialized in IT and software development recruiting in the Houston area since 1999. You will often hear Marie tell people to “get-into-our-circle” because she knows people, companies and she’s working on new jobs all the time. As a professional networker, Marie practices good habits in business development, recruiting, customer service, working with a sense of urgency to help people. She believes in having a foundation of long term relationships in order to be a successful Business Owner, Recruiter and Business Developer.