Houston, Texas 77060 Houston, TX 77060
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5 years of professional full life cycle software development skills
- Deep understanding of web standards & technologies (ex. HTTP, REST and JSON)
- Working knowledge of both Microsoft and open source technologies
- Familiar working with development team using an agile development approach
- Experience estimating and planning work tasks using agile process
- Knowledgeable of technical architecture and design to collaborate with development team
- Quickly understand high level business requirements and user stories in order to estimate and refine product backlog items
Desired Skills and Experience:
- DurandalJS, AngularJS, Knockout, React, or Aurelia Frameworks
- Unit Testing
- C# .Net Frameworks
- SQL Server and T-SQL
- Design and implement software components during sprint execution
- Develop unit tests for software components
- Provide quality assurance oversight for development team
- Help perform code reviews to ensure development consistency
- Provide technical expertise across a variety of projects to development team and management
- Must have strong communication both verbal and written
- Ability to work under pressure and produce results in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task with excellent time management skills
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt
- Must have a strong aptitude, attitude and work ethic.
- Quick learner.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Flexible to change direction when needed.
- Must be able to follow directions.
The work environment is business casual. There are approximately 15 people on the team to include software development, sales and administration.
- Candidate must have the proof of the right to work in the United States
- Unable to provide H1-B Visa Sponsorship
- Unable to work with third-party vendors or Consultants on a C2C basis
- Unable to provide relocation assistance
This company offers a salary, medical, PTO, and retirement plan.
Please send your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet Your Recruiter
President | HeadHunter | Technical Recruiter
Marie is a native Houstonian and has put her energy in building ProFound’s business relationships. She has specialized in IT and software development recruiting in the Houston area since 1999. You will often hear Marie tell people to “get-into-our-circle” because she knows people, companies and she’s working on new jobs all the time. As a professional networker, Marie practices good habits in business development, recruiting, customer service, working with a sense of urgency to help people. She believes in having a foundation of long term relationships in order to be a successful Business Owner, Recruiter and Business Developer.