Customer Data Specialist
Houston, Texas 77060 Houston, TX 77060
Software Company in the Home Building industry and located in the Greenspoint area of Houston is searching for a Customer Data Specialist. This person will act as the internal customer service point-of-contact between the software company and the home builder for one or more accounts in a deadline driven environment. The Customer Data Specialist will administer the flow of data from the Home Builder and their internal software to catalog data given on specifications on products and pricing. The Customer Data Specialist will translate data to usable format for software updates. Candidate must have a blended background in customer service and clerical administrative skills.
2 positions opened
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Applications with a heavy focus on data administration
- Must be extremely proficient in Excel
- 3+ years of Data Administration experience required
- Enjoys large amounts of detailed computer-based work
- 1-2 years Customer Service experience required
- Knowledge of the residential homebuilding industry a plus, but not required
- Exceptional relationship building and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to operate well under the pressure of a deadline
- Must work efficiently and effectively both independently and as a team
- Manages customers' catalogs, including product descriptions, model numbers, consumer pricing and product updates.
- Maintains front line communication and customer relationship for assigned accounts.
- Comfortable and skilled at leading meetings to guide the customer through the process of collecting their pertinent data and drive excitement.
- Performs ongoing QA to ensure accuracy of catalog content.
- Collects and manages images to support product catalog.
- Candidate must have the proof of the right to work in the United States
- Unable to provide H1-B Visa Sponsorship
- 40-hour work week required.
- 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Travel as needed
- This position will require the candidate to work at the office.
- The work environment is business casual.
- Cubicle Environment
- This company offers a salary, medical, PTO, and retirement plan.
- Please send your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet Your Recruiter
President | HeadHunter | Technical Recruiter
Marie is a native Houstonian and has put her energy in building ProFound’s business relationships. She has specialized in IT and software development recruiting in the Houston area since 1999. You will often hear Marie tell people to “get-into-our-circle” because she knows people, companies and she’s working on new jobs all the time. As a professional networker, Marie practices good habits in business development, recruiting, customer service, working with a sense of urgency to help people. She believes in having a foundation of long term relationships in order to be a successful Business Owner, Recruiter and Business Developer.