Cloud DevOps Engineer
Houston, Texas 77002 Houston, TX 77002 US
Global Company in Downtown Houston, Texas is searching for an Cloud DevOps Engineer - AWS to sit within a diverse and innovative team that develops and maintains critical applications for this company’s Commodities and Global Markets(CGM) business.
The Cloud DevOps Engineer will gain exposure to various state of the art technologies, and gain exposure to strategic technology initiatives including creating new applications on the public cloud and migrating/supporting critical resources in public cloud. This role will entail forging strong working relationships with our globally distributed technology teams and hands on technical delivery.
- This is a hybrid position.
- Candidate must have the proof of the right to work in the USA.
- Unable to work with candidates or third party vendors on C2C.
- Design, develop, test (unit and automation), implement and maintain software solutions with a focus on quality and DevOps principles
- Work on a diverse range of cloud resources and support distributed compute platform
- Help with production support, including coordinating the resolution of high severity incidents.
- Software development experience in a programming or scripting language (e.g. Java, Python, C# etc.)
- Experience, or an interest in cloud technologies (e.g. AWS, Kubernetes etc.)
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with business users
- Experience with production support or SRE, experience on logging and system monitoring tools like Splunk.
Additional desirable skills:
- Linux system administration, networking and tools such as git
- Build tooling
- Experience with SDLC tools (e.g. Bamboo, JIRA, GIT, Confluence)
- Experience delivering initiatives in an Agile environment
This company offers a competitive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, 5 weeks of vacation, traditional holidays, 5 sick days, free parking, commutation, and more.
Relocation expenses are available at a minimum.
This company offers a hybrid work schedule: Every 10 days: 5 remote/5 onsite.
This company offers a competitive base salary with bonus potential depending on company and employee performance.
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet Your Recruiter
President | HeadHunter | Technical Recruiter
Marie is a native Houstonian and has put her energy in building ProFound’s business relationships. She has specialized in IT and software development recruiting in the Houston area since 1999. You will often hear Marie tell people to “get-into-our-circle” because she knows people, companies and she’s working on new jobs all the time. As a professional networker, Marie practices good habits in business development, recruiting, customer service, working with a sense of urgency to help people. She believes in having a foundation of long term relationships in order to be a successful Business Owner, Recruiter and Business Developer.