Business Development -- Enterprise Client Executive
Houston, Texas 77024 Houston, TX 77024
Technology Consulting Company in West Houston is searching for a Business Development Professional for their Enterprise Client Executive role. This person will be responsible for identifying and selling to new clients while continuing to develop and grow business with existing clients. Client prefers candidate with a background in selling Microsoft solutions focused in Cloud and Application Modernization, Data & AI, Digital, IT Optimization, Digital Business Management and Managed Services.
- 7-10 years of sales experience
- Strong local market knowledge
- Experience selling to C-level executives in Fortune 1000 companies
- Ability to articulate solutions and their value to IT and business executives
- Experience selling/orchestrating services deal sizes from $100K to Multi-million
- Professional appearance and eager approach to driving towards aggressive goals
- Ability to quickly establish and maintain key relationships within prospect companies
- Will work collaboratively with executive management and delivery teams
- Must have excellent organizational, time management, writing, communication, decision- making, and presentation skills
Additional Skills & Competencies:
- Knowledge of standard selling disciplines, specifically Solution Selling.
- Existing knowledge of the region with developed relationships.
- Knowledge of Microsoft server product line and/or familiarity with local Microsoft office teams
- U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
- Our client is unable to provide H1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
- Unable to provide relocation assistance
- Unable to work C2C or with third party vendors
Please submit resume to email@example.com.
Meet Your Recruiter
President | HeadHunter | Technical Recruiter
Marie is a native Houstonian and has put her energy in building ProFound’s business relationships. She has specialized in IT and software development recruiting in the Houston area since 1999. You will often hear Marie tell people to “get-into-our-circle” because she knows people, companies and she’s working on new jobs all the time. As a professional networker, Marie practices good habits in business development, recruiting, customer service, working with a sense of urgency to help people. She believes in having a foundation of long term relationships in order to be a successful Business Owner, Recruiter and Business Developer.