Angular Web Developer
League City, Texas 77573 League City, TX 77573
Insurance Company with an office in League City, Texas is searching for an Angular Web Developer to work on their development team building full life cycle applications and automating processes for insurance business systems.
This company needs to add a few new Web Developers to the team to work on insurance business systems. Depending on office location and product assigned, the candidate will be responsible for new development, support and maintenance over the next few years of some of their crucial new insurance business systems being implemented in the company.
- 50-100% New Development
- 0-50% Support and Maintenance
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science, CIS or MIS required.
- Experienced building full life cycle software systems to include requirements gathering, prototyping, design, development, testing and deployment of web applications.
- 3+ years of experienced developing single-page applications with Angular.
- Experienced in web-based software development in Java J2EE.
- Database skills in SQL Server.
- SQL skills in database design with the ability to verify and create complex views/queries, stored procedures and triggers.
- IDE experienced with Rational Application Developer
- Framework experienced in WebSphere Application Server (WAS) and Web API development.
- Automation tool experience in Maven.
- Version Control experience in GIT.
- Must be an excellent communicator (verbal and written skills.)
- Take charge personality.
- Quick learner.
- Flexible to change direction when needed.
- Must be able to follow directions.
- Adaptable to work with different personalities.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Candidate must have the proof of the right to work in the United States
- Unable to provide H1B-Visa Sponsorship
- Unable to work with third-party vendors
- Relocation assistance is not available
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary range $90-105K – depending on experience
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Life Insurance & AD&D Insurance
- Short & Long term Disability
- Flex Spending Account
- 401K Plan
- Paid time off & paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- 9/75 hour work week – either every other Friday or Monday off
Please send resume in MS Word format to email@example.com.