Houston, Texas 77002 Houston, TX 77002 US
SaaS solution provider located in the Cayman Islands is searching for an Angular Developer to work remotely from anywhere in the United States. Candidate will be a UI-Centric Developer that will join a team of Developers and develop, customize, support and maintain an Angular 9+ and Java based business critical online applications (not websites.)
This company has extensive experience in operating world-class data centers hosting SaaS solutions. They are a 20-year-old company with a solid client base focused on building long term client relationships and world class solutions. They have a business model for long term loyalty with their staff and clients.
Candidate will work remotely from a home office and on occasion be required to work outside of regular business hours and share on-call duties with other members on the Application Support team. Candidate will be given the opportunity to travel and work in a Caribbean lifestyle for one week each year when they visit the company’s headquarters and data centers in the Cayman Islands. Over time is expected in this position.
- Associate Degree in electronics, engineering or computer science (or Technical Degree from two-year IT technical training program.)
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Track record of developing quality enterprise-level software products.
- 3 years of documented work experience in UI technologies:
- Programming core business transaction systems
- Ability to translate designs from Adobe XD into HTML/CSS
- Experience with Reactive Form in Angular.
- Knowledge of Responsive design, NPM, Rxjs, and NgRx.
- Good understanding of Web Services protocols
- API design for extensibility and portability
- Experience with GIT and Jenkins is desired.
- Ability to objectively and calmly interpret information and understand the business requirements which the application must satisfy.
- Fluent in the English language required
- Fluent in the Mandarin language is a bonus.
- Candidate must have the proof of the right to work in the USA or Canada.
- Unable to work C2C, C2B or B2B with third party vendors, contractors or RPO companies.
Client is requesting Angular work samples to review.
Candidate will collaborate with software management and teams via Go-To meetings as required.
Candidate will be required to complete a satisfactory reference, background check and security clearance background check.
Candidate must be open to travel to the corporate office in the Cayman Islands 1-2 weeks a year for business purposes.
Candidate must have the maturity to work remotely from home and be productive to meet project deliverables.
Core work hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. However, the client can be flexible (ex. 6:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. or 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 pm) with the work schedule as long as it’s the same schedule every day and every week.
Salary range is $75-110K DOE. This is a direct hire position. However, the candidate will have a contract in place with the client in order to work with them. Client prefers someone who wants to make a 3-to 5-year commitment.
Employer will offer a flat amount for salary. The candidate will be responsible for purchasing their medical benefits, retirement and paying their federal income tax using the salary. Employer will pay for 3 weeks of PTO (vacation & holiday.)
Company will provide a computer and Internet connection (not a separate phone line since that’s all done VoIP with GTM, Telegram or Skype).
If interested, please submit your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet Your Recruiter
President | HeadHunter | Technical Recruiter
Marie is a native Houstonian and has put her energy in building ProFound’s business relationships. She has specialized in IT and software development recruiting in the Houston area since 1999. You will often hear Marie tell people to “get-into-our-circle” because she knows people, companies and she’s working on new jobs all the time. As a professional networker, Marie practices good habits in business development, recruiting, customer service, working with a sense of urgency to help people. She believes in having a foundation of long term relationships in order to be a successful Business Owner, Recruiter and Business Developer.