ACA Administration Associate
Houston, Texas 77064 Houston, TX 77064
PEO Company in the North side of Houston, Texas is searching for a Subject Matter Expert as an ACA Administration Associate. The qualified candidate will assist in administering the day-to-day operations of client ACA programs, including but not limited to hourly tracking, eligibility tracking, and renewal assistance. This position may also assist in administering the day-to-day operations of client benefit programs (group health, dental, vision, life, short-term and long-term disability, flexible spending plan, HSA/HRA, 401(k) plan). The candidate will provide analytical and technical support in the delivery of the ACA services and client benefit programs. This position reports to the Benefits Manager.
- High School/GED
Benefit Administration Experience:
- 1 to 3 years’ related benefits or employee benefit administration experience preferred;
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize MS Word, Excel, and internal databases.
Administrative and Soft Skills:
- Excellent communication and organization skills are required;
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment with associates;
- Capable of effective planning and priority setting;
- Ability to manage several complex projects simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines;
- Proficient reading, writing, grammar, and mathematics skills;
- Proficient interpersonal relations and communicative skills;
- Ability to maintain confidential information;
- Valid driver’s license.
- Assist clients with the Affordable Care Act (ACA): questions, tracking, reporting, measurement periods, and IRS compliance as it pertains to the ACA.
- Assist clients in understanding their ACA compliance and the company’s role in administering compliance procedures;
- Determine existing clients’ ACA compliance status;
- Implement, update, and distribute monthly tracking reports;
- Track client and employee lookback, measurement, administrative, and stability periods;
- Investigate discrepancies and provide information in non-routine situations;
- Determine hourly employee benefit eligibility and coordinate with client and Benefit Administrator, providing necessary paperwork (both new hire measurement periods and renewal lookback periods);
- Communicate with agent and client health care rate affordability at renewal;
- Oversee maintenance and updating of employee enrollment and waiver forms; coordinate with client to collect missing paperwork;
- Provide customer service support to internal and external customers;
- Set up and maintain 1095-C tracking reports, including confirmation of benefit status and implementation of correct reporting codes;
- Assist the Benefits Manager with other tasks and duties, as needed;
- Work/communicate with other departments to keep the client satisfied.
- U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
- Our client is unable to provide H1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
- Unable to provide relocation assistance
- Unable to work C2C or with third party vendors
This company is offering a competitive salary in the range of $50-70K (DOE) with full benefits.
This is an in-office position.
Please submit your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com.
Meet Your Recruiter
President | HeadHunter | Technical Recruiter
Marie is a native Houstonian and has put her energy in building ProFound’s business relationships. She has specialized in IT and software development recruiting in the Houston area since 1999. You will often hear Marie tell people to “get-into-our-circle” because she knows people, companies and she’s working on new jobs all the time. As a professional networker, Marie practices good habits in business development, recruiting, customer service, working with a sense of urgency to help people. She believes in having a foundation of long term relationships in order to be a successful Business Owner, Recruiter and Business Developer.