.Net Software Developer
Houston, Texas 77024 Houston, TX 77024
Leading national technology consulting firm in Houston, Texas is searching for experienced .Net Developers/Architects with 7+ years of experience to provide technical direction and leadership in full life cycle architecture, design, development, and deployment of Microsoft solutions. Client specializes in cloud modernization, data &AI, application modernization, digital, IT optimization, and managed services
- C# and ASP.Net development skills
- Cloud – Azure experience
- Angular 2+ skills
- Consulting background
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.
- Microsoft certifications a plus
- Expert-level competency in C# Experience with .NET Core
- Experience with Angular 2+, Typescript and NodeJS
- Senior or Team Lead experience working on enterprise solution architecture and large-scale applications with the ability to present technical concepts to diverse audiences.
- Technical understanding of modern software development patterns
- Experience with SQL Server 2005/2008/2012/2016, CosmosDB or MongoDB
- Experience with Azure specifically in Azure Cognitive Services, Azure App Services and Functions, Azure Messaging, Azure Service Bus, and Azure DevOps CI/CD
- Experienced working with Agile software methodology
Technical Skills Desired:
- Azure AI + Machine Learning
- Bot Development (UiPath or MS Bot Framework)
- PowerApps + Flow
- Office 365
- SharePoint Architecture, Modern Sites and Add-In Development
- Microsoft Teams App Development and Governance
- Kubernetes + Docker
- Logic Apps Development
- Azure Resource Manager Templates
Additional Skills & Competencies:
- Must be a self-starter who requires minimal supervision.
- Experienced in problem-solving, and able to follow a methodical implementation process.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations, multiple projects and rapidly changing priorities.
- Ability to communicate with clients at all levels.
- Work directly with business development teams during project envisioning (e.g., proposal generation, statements of work, RFP/RFQ creation and delivery) to come up with the best solution for given requirements, with the ability to provide reasonably accurate estimates for projects.
- U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
- Our client is unable to provide H1B Visa sponsor at this time.
- Unable to provide relocation assistance
- No C2C with third party vendors
This company offers a competitive salary, healthcare, 401-K plan and vacation.
Please share your resume to email@example.com.
Meet Your Recruiter
President | HeadHunter | Technical Recruiter
Marie is a native Houstonian and has put her energy in building ProFound’s business relationships. She has specialized in IT and software development recruiting in the Houston area since 1999. You will often hear Marie tell people to “get-into-our-circle” because she knows people, companies and she’s working on new jobs all the time. As a professional networker, Marie practices good habits in business development, recruiting, customer service, working with a sense of urgency to help people. She believes in having a foundation of long term relationships in order to be a successful Business Owner, Recruiter and Business Developer.