VB.Net Windows Developer (Junior Level)
Katy, Texas Katy, TX 77494 | Permanent
Company in Katy, Texas is searching for a Junior-Level VB.Net Windows Developer to provide enhancements, support and maintenance to their line of software products. Candidate must have the following skills:
- 50% to client sites
- Oklahoma City
- 2+ years of experience as a VB.Net Windows Developer building full life cycle applications to include definition of solution architecture, detailed design, solution development, testing, and deployment.
- Developer will work on enhancements, support and maintenance of custom developed desktop applications.
- Development experience in VB.Net, .Net framework, ADO, XML and SQL.
- Database experience in SQL Server and Oracle.
- Technical support and problem resolutions skills are required.
- Experienced gathering requirements from the users.
- Experienced reviewing user and design specifications.
- Manual testing experience on new software builds.
- College degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
Industry Knowledge a plus:
- Oil and gas
- Must be an excellent communicator (verbal and written skills.)
- Take charge personality.
- Quick learner.
- Flexible to change direction when needed.
- Must be able to follow directions.
- Adaptable to work with different personalities.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Candidate must have the proof of the right to work in the United States
- Unable to provide H1-B Sponsorship
- Local candidates to Houston – Katy area preferred
Competitive salary and full benefits.
Please submit your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.