Support Engineer - WebMethods Platform
Houston, Texas 77036 Houston, TX 77036 | Contract
Financial Services Company in Southwest Houston, Texas is searching for a WebMethods Platform Support Engineer to work on a 6-month contract assignment.
The Platform Engineer is responsible for supporting all environments (Dev, QA, Prod) of the infrastructure and operating software for the ESB Middleware / Integrations platform (using v10.1 of SoftwareAG's WebMethods).
- Work closely with architects, Business Analysts, and team members to understand the technical architectural requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality solutions that are aligned with the business and IT strategies
- Determine operational feasibility of proposed development solutions
- Provide production-environment monitoring and error log review; diagnose and troubleshoot integration configurations and systems
- Coordinate and handle deployment of all operating system patching releases
- Deploy all development releases into upper environments, including Production
Minimum 2 years of experience with the following:
- Development and support of API integration solutions on an ESB using REST/web services
- Knowledge of Middleware/Integrations platforms (TIBCO, Software AG WebMethods 8.x / 9.x product suite (Integration Server, MWS, Broker), etc.)
- Load testing & performance tuning experience with Middleware (Software AG WebMethods Integration Server)
- Developing with Service Flows, Adapter Connections, and Portlet technologies a plus
- Coding skills in Java (Java SE, Java EE, XML, XML Schema, XSD, XSLT/XPath and JSON technologies) and SQL (both Microsoft and Oracle)
- Developing SOAP/REST web services
- Working with web services security
- Transmission protocols (http/s, ftp/s, sftp)
- Designing queries and working with standard object/relational databases such as Oracle, MS SQL
- Experience with Source control/Automated Build tools like Jenkins.
- US Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
- Our client is unable to sponsor at this time.
- Unable to provide relocation assistance
- No C2C
This is a 6-month contract-to-hire position.
Please submit your resume in MS Word format along with your salary and W2 hourly rate to email@example.com