Houston, Texas 77036 Houston, TX 77036 | Contract
Financial Services Company located in Southwest Houston is searching for a Support Analyst with a technical background supporting customers on a wide variety of technical computer issues.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Provide a single point of contact to the organization for information technology related problems.
- Assist business customers with telephone, email or trouble ticket inquiries to resolve or escalate IT systems issues and problems.
- Provide support, incident management and client communications for IT systems faults and service requests.
- Provide first line support for any information technology issues and problems.
- Provide assistance by phone, email, remote support tool and/or using a ticket management system.
- Ability to effectively communicate with users at all levels including executives & VIPs
- Update the internal knowledge base with issue resolution or troubleshooting details.
- Track user account creation, changes and deletions.
- Perform password resets and re-certify tokens.
- Support computers, laptops, tablets, smart phones and applications.
- Responsible for installation, configuration, updates & ongoing functionality of related software, machines & other peripheral equipment within established guidelines.
- Assist with account maintenance including rights, permissions and systems groups.
- Assist with fulfilling mobile device orders & upgrades
- Participate in new product, version or equipment testing &stay up to date on latest tech
- Track all issues to resolution.
- Manage critical incidents.
- Escalate problems as required to Tier 2 and Tier 3 support teams.
- Quickly and accurately determine incident scope and impact.
- Follow up on tickets at pre-defined intervals until resolved.
- Act as a liaison between customers and technical escalation teams and/or vendors.
- All duties assigned by ITS Management, in addition to the items listed above.
- Working knowledge of basics Windows functionality and fundamental operations of relevant software, hardware and other equipment
- Working knowledge of smart phones & mobile devices uses & features
- Knowledge of relevant call tracking applications
- Knowledge and experience with Customer Service best practices & soft skills
- Related experience and training in troubleshooting and providing help desk support
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Problem solving & problem analysis skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to follow corporate standard & procedures
- Good time management, planning &organizing skills
- Attention to detail
- Stress Tolerance
- US Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
- Our client is unable to provide H1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
- Unable to provide relocation assistance
- Unable to work C2C with third party vendors
This is a 3-month contract assignment on W2 Only.
Please submit your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.