Tomball, Texas 77375 Tomball, TX 77375
Company located in the Tomball, Texas is searching for a Software Engineer with expert skills in C# to work in an entrepreneurial environment building applications for an electromagnetic mapping (EM) and monitoring solution.
- BS in Computer Programming, Computer Engineering, or equivalent areas of study.
- 10+ years of programming experience in C#
- Database skills in SQL and T-SQL
- Framework experience in Microsoft .Net, WCF, WPF, Web API, Windows, Windows Server and Linux
- Skilled in Visual Studio, Telerik and OpenGL
Development Experience Preferences:
- Data science applications using Oil and Gas data types
- Petrophysical, Geophysical, Reservoir Engineering applications
- Real-Time Oil Field data acquisition and processing
- Machine learning applications
- Data structure and database construction
- Cloud deployment
- High-Performance Computing architectures
- Complex graphical user interfaces using WPC and OpenGL, 2D and 3D visualization
- Serve as a team player on the development team, reporting to VP Software Development
- Devise Solutions Strategy
- Maintain/improve current EM processing and imaging software
- Critical role in developing the next generation of EM software, including real-time data acquisition and imaging
- US Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
- Our client is unable to provide H1B Visa sponsor at this time.
- Unable to provide relocation assistance
- No C2C with third party vendors
This is a direct hire position with a base salary and benefits.
This company offers a benefits package.
Please send your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com.
Meet Your Recruiter
President | HeadHunter | Technical Recruiter
Marie is a native Houstonian and has put her energy in building ProFound’s business relationships. She has specialized in IT and software development recruiting in the Houston area since 1999. You will often hear Marie tell people to “get-into-our-circle” because she knows people, companies and she’s working on new jobs all the time. As a professional networker, Marie practices good habits in business development, recruiting, customer service, working with a sense of urgency to help people. She believes in having a foundation of long term relationships in order to be a successful Business Owner, Recruiter and Business Developer.