Angular 5+ Front-end Engineer
Solana Beach, CA 92075 Solana Beach, CA 92075
Well-funded start-up company in Solana Beach, California is searching for an Angular 5+ Senior Front-end Software Engineer (Full Stack preferred) with skills at the Architect level that will own the front-end and serve as a lead on the team.
This company needs a Senior Front-end Software Engineer with experience seeing the big picture with hands-on skills in architecting the entire front-end for their product; evaluate where the product is going; create the blueprint for the front-end and define all of the component libraries so that anyone can come on board and use his/her architecture to build exactly how the rest of the product is built. The candidate will team up with the Chief UX, Chief Architect, and Software Director to construct applications using web, mobile, native, and progressive web application (PWA) technologies.
The Senior Front-end Software Engineer will also plan ahead and architect a complex client-side solution to maximize code proficiency and velocity across the entire team. Team currently has 7 players. This Software Engineer must understand, promote, and implement design patterns, code reuse, testability, and have proven experience leading a team of client-side Developers.
Full Stack Development
- 70% - Front-end development
- 30% - Back-end development
- Angular 5+ - REQUIRED
- CI/CD – Continuous Integration – Continuous Delivery
- Azure DevOps
- Angular CLI
Senior Front-end Software Engineer will be the primary source for the research and development practice related to all front-end technologies. Must provide expert engineering strategies for testing, rapid development, and mobile device performance.
- 7+ years front-end development with modern, enterprise, state-of-the art web applications
- Progressive Web Applications, Hybrid/Native Technologies (PhoneGap, Xamarin, Ionic…)
- Rock solid, do whatever it takes attitude, team player
- Ability to architect client-side solutions and provide repeatable patterns for other developers to follow
- Ability to design a comprehensive automated client-side testing strategy with conventions and standards
- US Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
- Our client is unable to provide H1B Visa sponsor at this time.
- Unable to provide relocation assistance
- No C2C with third party vendors
This company offers a competitive salary, equity, performance bonus and full benefits. Relocation is negotiable.
Please send your resume to email@example.com