Senior Front-end Software Developer
Houston, Texas 77056 Houston, TX 77056
Well Established Company located in the Houston Galleria area is searching for a Senior Front-end Software Developer with experience designing and developing the product UX for their in-house products. This role is ideal for someone who is passionate about design and UX, building amazing, easy, and fun-to-use applications, and who wants to use their skills to learn and grow on our development team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing technical leadership, UX design & implementation, and driving the evolution of the company’s proprietary software platform. The candidate must have a proven track record of success at all levels of front-end UX design and development using the latest technologies within team/agile processes. This company is searching for a talented and ambitious Developer who wants to create modern, responsive, beautiful web applications.
- 6+ years as a front-end Software Developer
- 6+ years in graphic design on a variety of complex projects skills
- Strong skills in MS SQL
- Expert with Restful APIs
- UI/UX Design (layouts, mockflows, prototyping)
- Responsive Web Design
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Prototyping with XD, Invision, or similar
- Proven employment history designing complex web-delivered applications
- Experience in web store/marketplace development is a massive plus TECHNOLOGY
- Candidate must have experience in the Agile Scrum methodology.
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Someone who is accountable for their own work product and is able to develop with a focused purpose
- Ability to work in a fast-paced challenging environment
- Someone who is a total self-starter who codes as a passion and looks to get better in their spare time
- Portfolio showcasing your work (This requirement is a must and all candidates without a portfolio will not be considered)
- US Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
- Our client is unable to provide H1B Visa sponsor at this time.
- Unable to provide relocation assistance
- No C2C
Client is open to direct hire or 6-month CTH opportunity. Rates and salary range will depend on experience.
Please send your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com.