Senior Back-end Software Developer
Houston, Texas 77056 Houston, TX 77056
Well Established Company located in the Houston Galleria area is searching for a Senior Back-end Software Developer with experience in C# and SQL.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing technical leadership, solution design & implementation, and driving the evolution of their proprietary software. This includes system architecture, hardware, software, process, and all infrastructure. The candidate must have a proven track record of success at all levels of engagement, including development, design, architecture, and team/agile process management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of experience with integration architecture and programming experience in all major object-oriented languages, and SQL Database
- Minimum of 8 years of professional C# experience.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience producing and consuming APIs.
- Minimum of 7 years of software architecture experience including producing technical specifications and requirements documentation.
- Expert level knowledge of the principles, patterns, methods, and tools for designing, developing, and testing software, including integration platforms and protocols supporting in-house and commercial applications and services, SaaS/PaaS solutions, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), .NET SOAP and RESTful services, Microservices.
- Provide security recommendations for the API and its systems.
- Experience with at least one major cloud vendor (Azure is a major plus, AWS, Google Cloud, or equivalent).
- Proven employment history designing complex web-delivered applications
- Experience in web store/marketplace development is a massive plus TECHNOLOGY
- Candidate must have experience in the Agile Scrum methodology.
- Expert-level knowledge of software engineering and Agile best practices, optimizations and building highly-scalable and secure Cloud solutions.
- Must love process and be a master at maintaining a tight Scrum
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication.
- A passion for always producing the highest quality of work.
- US Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
- Our client is unable to provide H1B Visa sponsor at this time.
- Unable to provide relocation assistance
- No C2C
Client is open to direct hire or 6-month CTH opportunity. Rates and salary range will depend on experience.
Please send your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com.