Houston, Texas 77077 Houston, TX 77077
Large Corporation located in West Houston, Texas is searching for a Scrum Master for their software development team. Candidate should be a Scrum Master responsible for coaching the agile team by instilling agile practices & methods, raising the performance of agile teams through impediment management, continuous improvement, and process facilitation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS or other.
- CSM – Certified Scrum Master
- 5-8 years of experience in the role of a Scrum Master in an agile environment
- Strong understanding of Scrum, Lean, XP, Kanban and other agile development frameworks
- Strong understanding of agile Project Management Tools such as Atlassian JIRA, Confluence, HP agile Manager, Rally etc.
- Must be able to demonstrated servant leadership with the ability to foster team engagement and collaboration
- Must have excellent communication skills with ability to manage and resolve conflicts
- Must be able to demonstrated problem solver and active seeker of solutions
- Must have effective change management skills in a fast-paced agile environment
- Provides experience and insights for the Product Owner and team in the creation and ongoing management of the backlog
- Facilitates effective sprint planning sessions, daily stand-ups, sprint reviews, and retrospectives, promoting team ownership
- Provides insight into the priorities, through an understanding of technical issues, and identifying dependencies on other teams
- Coaches teams to interact in ways that ensure clear communication of product requirements and team commitments
- Coaches continuous improvement and self-organizing behaviors in the team while promoting the use of agile practices
- Clears the team’s impediments and ensures team is raising and clearing impediments on a daily basis
- Reviews progress, issues and risks and teaches team to conducts problem analysis as well as conflict resolution
- Identifies gaps in knowledge and addresses them through teaching, mentoring, and coaching of best practices across teams
- Mentors other Scrum Masters through Community of Practice and other informal forums
- Supervises delivery team members as they commit to and deliver work
- US Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
- Our client is unable to provide H1B Visa sponsor at this time.
- Unable to provide relocation assistance
- No C2C with third party vendors
This is a 3- month contract-to-hire assignment on W2 only. No C2C or third party vendors.
Please submit your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com.