Houston, Texas 77077 Houston, TX 77077
Large Corporation located in West Houston, Texas is searching for a Salesforce Developer for their Marketing Department. Candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Providing Marketing Automation solutions using the Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) Platform, including email, Journey Builder™, Cloud Pages, SMS, and push notification campaigns.
- Serving as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in SFMC, delivering advice, guidance and support to Marketing and IT colleagues globally.
- Engaging with business stakeholders to understand required capabilities, integrating business knowledge with technical solutions for the Salesforce implementation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS or other.
- Returnpath Certification
- Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Email Specialist
- Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant
Required Technical Skills:
Journey Builder, Automation Studio, AMPScript, SSJS, SQL, Guide Template Language (GTL)
Jigsaw, Tabla, Rosetta, Bloc, Phabricator
Firebug, Chrome Developer Tool
C/C++, Java, Perl & Python
IDE & Tools:
Eclipse, Sublime, WebStorm, CODA, Notepad++, WebMethods
- 6+ years of experience in email marketing using ExactTarget/Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC), Oracle Eloequa, Mailchimp, etc.
- 3+ years of experience executing marketing automation using SFMC Journey Builder™, Cloud Pages, Email Studio, Audience Builder, Contact Builder, and Automation Studio, AMPscript.
Support the Marketing Cloud platform and users while building, and maintaining functionality:
- Respond to and close user support tickets by troubleshoot and solve platform issues.
- Configure account setup and administration for users and new Business Units (BUs, roles and permissions, sender profiles, RMM, Users, build data extensions, etc.)
- Prepare and update Marketing Cloud platform for each Salesforce Marketing Cloud release.
- Manage updates and maintenance of Marketing Cloud Connector and custom preference center.
- Document all system updates and solutions.
Execute marketing automation, email marketing and content strategies for campaign execution in ExactTarget/Salesforce Marketing Cloud:
- Enable and Execute Marketing Automations
- Integrate and maintain SFDC and SFMC using Marketing Cloud Connector, Rest API, for real-time data exchange and for triggering email activity in ExactTarget using Journey Builder, Automation Studio, Contact Builder, etc.
- Test Marketing Automations with dynamic content and multiple user paths.
- Design, optimize, and execute campaigns using strategies such as A/B Testing, throttled sending, etc.
- Marketing Campaign Personalization
- Build and execute email marketing campaigns using Content Builder.
- Personalize email content for custom customer experience (i.e. Dynamic Content, Advance Dynamic Content, AMPscript, etc.)
- Leverage AMPscript for dynamic content to include information from data extensions in emails and to update data extensions with information from Cloud Pages landing pages.
- Email Tracking and Reporting
- Solid understanding of Marketing Cloud email tracking and reporting capabilities (link tagging, impression regions, etc.)
- Manage dashboards and leverage analytics to optimize campaign results using ExactTarget reporting and Google Analytics
- Understanding of how to create Salesforce reports and dashboards using email send and triggered send data in Sales Cloud a plus.
- Subscriber and data management:
- Work with Data Extensions, Profile management, and subscriber DE.
- Excellent knowledge of SQL fundamentals and other database technologies.
- Update and maintain Relational Data Model
- Ability to design mobile responsive creative websites and HTML emails.
- Use of Create Microsites using ExactTarget and auto-published them.
- Experienced in Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Optimizing websites to new browsers, handling cross-browser compatibility issues, optimizing performance, and designing websites layouts in Photoshop and converting them from PSD to HTML.
- Experience in migrating the projects from jQuery to Angular JS
- Writing controllers, services, directives and providers in angular at the web application level
- Experienced in using the building and packaging tools like grunt, bower, and yeoman
- Knowledgeable of web services and especially communicating with the restful endpoints
- Experience in writing web application programs covering front-end / UI JQuery for building rich user-friendly, high-performance web applications.
- Experience designing and testing compatibility for cross-browser and cross-platform Web application
- Experienced in GUI development using Mustache template and Bootstrap.
- Experience working with agile software development teams.
- Experienced in working with CSS Background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, CSS table, Pseudo-classes, Pseudo-elements and CSS behavior in CSS.[RJ03]
- US Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
- Our client is unable to provide H1B Visa sponsor at this time.
- Unable to provide relocation assistance
- No C2C with third party vendors
This is a 3- month contract-to-hire assignment on W2 only. No C2C or third party vendors.
Please submit your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com.