SQL Technical Support
Houston, Texas 77029 Houston, TX 77029 | Permanent
Company in the Ship Channel area of Houston, Texas is searching for a SQL Developer to work in support. Client prefers a candidate open to learning and expanding their skills. This is a small team environment.
The SQL Developer is responsible for support and development of the latest version of the company’s software. This includes designing, implementing, and testing software upgrades, as well as working with a business analyst and end users to identify, analyze, and correct software problems in the current application.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related Technical Degree required.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience, support and development with SQL Server.
- Experience with T-SQL query optimization.
- Solid understanding of OO principles.
- .Net programming
- Experience with SQL-Server maintenance plans and indexes
- Visual Studio database projects
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Strong written and oral communication.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to read, interpret, and comprehend technical specifications, reports, and procedures.
- T-SQL programming
- SSRS reporting
- SSIS processes
- Visual Studio 2017
- Support, design, implement, and test C# .Net 4.0 and SQL Server 2016 software applications.
- Develop and maintain SSRS reports.
- Develop and maintain SSIS processes.
- Help identify improvements to maintenance plans and indexes.
- Work closely with other development team members to create and optimize new feature functionality.
- Closely communicate with peers in the software quality assurance team to diagnose and fix software defects.
- Create and maintain unit tests and associated documentation to ensure product quality.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Support and participate in the organization’s Continual Improvement Program to conform to ISO 9001:2008 requirements by complying with Quality Policies and Procedures and meeting Quality Objectives.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Works with minimal supervision.
- US Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
- Our client is unable to sponsor at this time.
- Unable to provide relocation assistance
- No C2C
Competitive salary and benefits.
Please submit your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.