SOA Oracle Technical Lead
Katy, Texas 77494 Katy, TX 77494
Oil and Gas Company located in West Houston, Texas is searching for a SOA Oracle Technical Lead with a strong background in Oracle. The SOA Oracle Technical Lead will design, develop, and maintain technical solutions using Oracle Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) 12c on an Oracle Fusion Middleware 12c platform to support our current and future business needs. The incumbent will contribute to all aspects of project life cycle, including identification of requirements, design, coding, unit testing, and collaborating with other business and technical members of the team to carry out the project activities. Once the solution is in production, the SOA Lead will be responsible for troubleshooting environment and coding problems, determining root cause and providing solutions to production issues.
- Industry experience in O/G, supply chain, transportation, and/or logistics
- Oracle SOA suite
- Software integrations experience
- Full life cycle software development
- Strong design skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business Administration or other
- Minimum of 5 years expert knowledge in Web Services development using XML and Java technologies.
- Experience with both SOAP and REST Web Services
- Excellent understanding of Oracle RDBMS, ER Diagrams, and developing SQL
- Thorough understanding of three or more of the following (and familiarity with all): SOAP, EJB, REST, JVM, BPEL, BAM, EDI, XML, ESB, B2B and A2A
- Familiarity with ADF
- Familiarity with Spring, Hibernate and other open source frameworks
- Must have sound functional and technical knowledge of best practice integration methodologies especially in using web services for real-time integrations
- Hands-on experience with the entire software development lifecycle i.e. requirements, design, implementation, integration testing, deployment and post production support
- Strong understanding of Service Oriented Architecture concepts
- Strong J2EE background and complete grasp of concepts like JMS, JDBC, etc.
- Experience in multiple full life-cycle projects using Oracle Fusion/SOA suite of products (e.g. Oracle BPEL, Mediator, OSB) to integrate enterprise systems
- Experience in managing and maintaining Development, Test, and Production environments of Oracle SOA suite
- Supports enhancements and ongoing daily use of Oracle SOA 12c Suite environments (Dev, Test, Production)
- Designs and implements technical solutions using SOA design principles
- Prepares Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliant documentation for code changes
- Develops detailed service specifications including WSDL, XML Schemas, Web service policy and web service security
- Actively participates in team meetings and collaborates with other team members to carry out project deliverables
- Interfaces with internal and external business representatives, network, hardware, and system operations teams to resolve problems with application/database systems
- Designs, implements, and maintains integration with Oracle and non-Oracle technologies
- Troubleshoots enterprise applications problems
- Serves as part of a production support rotation
- Helps business users develop functional requirements for integration
- Writes integration test scripts and provide support during user acceptance testing
- Recommends and implements use of BPEL and BAM as appropriate to meet business needs
- Collaborates with other technical architects and business leads to understand functional requirements and the big picture to develop effective, flexible solutions
- Additional duties as assigned
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving capability
- Ability to demonstrate thought leadership
- Performance driven nature
- US Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
- Our client is unable to provide H1B Visa sponsor at this time.
- Unable to provide relocation assistance
- No C2C with third party vendors
This company is offering a competitive salary, performance bonus, and full benefits.
Please submit your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.