Programmer Analyst - Lawson
Houston, TX | Permanent
Company located in North Houston, Texas area is searching for a Programmer Analyst with skills in Lawson ERP System V.9. The candidate will need to be technical and functional and responsible for working closely with business users, developers and vendors to interpret designs into functional requirements and technical designs to deliver solutions using enterprise Lawson ERP System V.9.
Candidate should possess strong technical and communication skills, a strong understanding of Lawson development, scripting, automation, production support and have experience in Lawson integration with other systems. Candidate must have the ability to collaborate with a team to plan and execute projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information systems or related fields preferred
- 5+ years Lawson 9 development experience
- 3+ years of experience in Lawson related integration, automation and scripting
- Experience with relational databases
- Experience with Lawson upgrades desired
- Experience with Lawson Administration desired
- Prior experience with Agile development methodologies preferred
- Prior accounting experience and experience in the financial industry is a huge plus
- Development & production support activities related to Lawson version 9 for GL, PR, AP, AR, HR & BN modules
- Develops and maintains collaborative relationships with business stakeholders and project teams
- Supports existing Lawson custom programs and scripts
- Documents exiting interfaces, custom programs and scripts
- Educates end-users regarding Lawson functions and features
- Identifies risks, opportunities and corrective actions associated with the project and related milestones
- Communicates cross-team dependency issues quickly and follows up to ensure prompt resolution
- Must be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously, maintaining momentum on each, and manage project due dates
- U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
- Our client is unable to sponsor at this time.
- Unable to provide relocation assistance
- No C2C
This company offers a salary, medical benefits, and 401K.
Please submit resume in MS Word format to email@example.com.