Oracle ADF Developer
Webster, Texas 77598 Webster, TX 77598
O/G Consulting Company located in Webster, Texas is searching for a Oracle ADF Developer with Java J2EE development skills. Candidate will be required to work at client site.
Oracle ADF Developer who will be responsible for developing enhancements and performing maintenance on application(s) using Oracle Application Development Framework (ADF) and Oracle database platform.
BS in Computer Science or related discipline. Advanced degree a plus.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in software development
- Technical expert and demonstrated experience with Oracle ADF11g applications
- Strong recent experience with:
- Oracle ADF Business components (BC)
- Oracle ADF faces and task flows
- application deployment on WebLogic 10 Server
- PL/SQL (Oracle)
- Working knowledge in following areas:
- Java SOAP services
- Unit testing using JUnit
- Familiarity with agile software development methodology
- Strong interpersonal, communication, collaboration, and presentation skills
- Experience with SpringBoot and JSON
- Experience using cloud technologies
- Design and build highly scalable, resilient services and APIs that interface with devices, third-party services and applications
- Design and develop user-facing features with maximum speed and scalability
- Work with platform architects on software and system optimizations, helping to identify and remove potential performance bottlenecks
- Work with QA Analysts on developing testing processes, frameworks, and automation strategies
- Participate in peer reviews of solution designs
- Complete development work within committed timeframes
- Participate in agile practices including daily scrums, sprint planning, and retrospectives
- Develop relationships within the department, within Information Technology, and with business stakeholders
- Pursue knowledge of and implement innovative technologies and methodologies to improve productivity, efficiency, and quality
- U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
- Client is unable to provide H1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
- No C2C with third party vendors
This is a 6-month contract assignment.
Please share your resume to email@example.com.
Meet Your Recruiter
President | HeadHunter | Technical Recruiter
Marie is a native Houstonian and has put her energy in building ProFound’s business relationships. She has specialized in IT and software development recruiting in the Houston area since 1999. You will often hear Marie tell people to “get-into-our-circle” because she knows people, companies and she’s working on new jobs all the time. As a professional networker, Marie practices good habits in business development, recruiting, customer service, working with a sense of urgency to help people. She believes in having a foundation of long term relationships in order to be a successful Business Owner, Recruiter and Business Developer.