OAuth Engineer - IAM
Addison, TX 75001 | Permanent
Company in Financial Services in Addition, Texas is searching for an IAM professional for their OAuth Engineer position.
The Global Information Security Identity and Access Management (IAM) organization engineers and operates the Simplified Sign-On service to the enterprise. This is a core engineering role that handles the company’s activities including products upgrades, change management, testing, certification and level 3 support. This is a niche skill set, individual contributor position and the ideal candidate would be a subject matter expert in PingFederate or a comparable IAM technology.
Required Job Skills:
- Understanding of Industry Standard protocols related API Security including OAuth and OpenID Connect
- 3+ years’ experience working with Ping Identity Ping Federate (or related IAM technology)
- 5 years working with UNIX
- Web Access Management, SSO, Authentication, Identity Federation, SAML
- Candidate will support multiple projects requiring effective multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Candidate must have good communication skills and be able to work as part of a geographically dispersed team.
Desired Job skills:
- Shell scripting
- LDAP and/or database experience
- Multifactor Authentication / PKI
- Scripting experience desired as is programming knowledge to understand APIs and assist with prototype development.
- Web Servers, Application Servers, Internet technology, Information security
- US Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
- Our client is unable to sponsor at this time.
- Unable to provide relocation assistance
- No C2C
Company offers a base salary and full benefits.
Please submit your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.