Lead Developer -- MuleSoft
Houston, TX | Permanent
Company located in North Houston, Texas area is searching for a Lead Developer with experience in MuleSoft. Candidate will be responsible for design and development of medium to complex software applications. Ideal candidate should have proven capability to lead and implement integrated solutions using Mule ESB. Candidate will have solid background developing in Java J2EE.
- 7+ years of application integration experience with a minimum of 2 years in middleware technology (Mulesoft, ESB)
- Strong knowledge of EAI/SOA best practices, development methodologies & standards
- Strong experience in Application Development using Mule ESB and SOA/EAI technologies and API management using MMC and Anypoint platform
- Must have experience with SOAP and REST web services, well versed with spring framework
- Experience working with development of APIs – Consumer and Producer
- Experience working with PUB/SUB model of messaging and queues, knowledge of Active MQ
- Proficiency in web service design using RAML (with JSON/XML) and ODATA
- Experience in building common services framework for logging, error handling, configuration, authentication and authorization
- Experience of database access protocols such as ODBC, JDBC, SQL
- Good understanding of underlying Mule ESB architecture with experience of server administration and physical deployment (On Cloud, On Premise and Hybrid)
- Experience in source control management using GIT or SVN
- Experience in Continuous integration and Continuous deployment using Maven, Jenkins, and Mulesoft
- Experience in implementing OOATH authentication, SSL implementation is desired but not required
- Working knowledge of JIRA Project Management Tool is preferred but not required
- Responsible for working with Business Analysts and/or Project Managers to understand requirements and creating Technical Design Documents
- Will be responsible for production support, conducting root cause analysis and solving any issues during and after implementing software application
- In a lead role, co-ordinate development work with offshore resources
- Communicate with leadership to escalate issues as appropriate
- Must be a team player to adapt a fast paced changing environment and interaction with 3rd party vendor partners for technical discussions
- U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
- Our client is unable to sponsor at this time.
- Unable to provide relocation assistance
- No C2C
This company offers a salary, medical benefits, and 401K.
Please submit resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.