Java Web Developer
Springfield, Missouri 65804 Springfield, MO 65804
Company located in Springfield, Missouri is searching for a Java Web Developer with Angular 2+ experience to work on their development team building full life cycle applications and automating processes for insurance business systems.
Java Web Developer will work on insurance business systems. Candidate will be responsible for new development, support and maintenance over the next few years of some of their crucial new insurance business systems being implemented in the company.
- 50-100% New Development
- 0-50% Support and Maintenance
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science, CIS or equivalent required
- Experience with the full product life cycle including requirements gathering, prototyping, testing, QA and deployment
- 3-5 years of Java development experience in web-based software development
- J2EE programming experience required
- Experience writing and maintaining unit tests
- Experience with GIT and TFS
- Experience with Agile and Scrum development methodology
- Database experience with DB2 and SQL Server databases; ability to verify and create complex views, queries and stored procedures
- Skilled in Docker and GraphQL preferred.
- Familiarity with macOS.
- Must be an excellent communicator (verbal and written skills.)
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment with constant change in a more than satisfactory manner
- Take charge personality.
- Quick learner.
- Flexible to change direction when needed.
- Must be able to follow directions.
- Adaptable to work with different personalities.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Candidate must have the proof of the right to work in the United States
- Unable to provide H1B-Visa Sponsorship
- Unable to work with third-party vendors on C2C
- Relocation assistance is not available
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary range $90-105K – depending on experience
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Life Insurance & AD&D Insurance
- Short & Long term Disability
- Flex Spending Account
- 401K Plan
- Paid time off & paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- 9/75 hour work week – either every other Friday or Monday off
Please send resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet Your Recruiter
President | HeadHunter | Technical Recruiter
Marie is a native Houstonian and has put her energy in building ProFound’s business relationships. She has specialized in IT and software development recruiting in the Houston area since 1999. You will often hear Marie tell people to “get-into-our-circle” because she knows people, companies and she’s working on new jobs all the time. As a professional networker, Marie practices good habits in business development, recruiting, customer service, working with a sense of urgency to help people. She believes in having a foundation of long term relationships in order to be a successful Business Owner, Recruiter and Business Developer.